Hand on Hand

................

Note for Readers : I love you my little people, but I gotta torture you with this. New chapter coming out tomorrow, as ALWAYS.

Don't die by tomorrow. 

Comment

Follow 

And VOTE

..........

YOUR POV

I started to freak out in the bed. My mind was going insane and every rational or logical thought left it. Severus was coming to see me. The man that had caused all of this was coming to see me. I heard some footsteps coming closer and decided to follow Dumbledore's suggestion: fake sleep. I flopped onto the pillow and faced the door so I could see who was coming (and to pray that it wasn't Sev).

Severus walked in quietly. Curse irony.

I made my eyes into tiny slits so he wouldn't see me as awake. It was him, for sure. His long, dark hair brushing lightly against his crisp, black robes. He noticed me easily, like he had been here before....which he had obviously. Snape glanced around the dim room to make sure we were alone. I shut my eyes all the way and heard him come over and place himself on the bed. I felt his cool fingers trace over my body so lightly it felt like I was being brushed by feathers. I shivered at his touch slightly. Even if I couldn't see him, his black ink eyes were on my face and wouldn't let go. His hand then came around to push the little bits of hair out of my face. I was trying very hard to stay like this. All my will was devoted to not wake up. That's right....I wouldn't wake up....I wouldn't wake up. I felt his calloused thumb barely go over my face before settling down by his side. My concentration was going. I still couldn't believe that he could do this to me.

And what he did next finally made me snap out of it.