What is this? There's nothing but trees. I park the car across the street where the corner store is and walk into the woods. If I find out there's a spider on me after walking through this, I'm going to kill him.

There he is. He's laying on the ground smoking in a tuxedo. I'd recognize this smell from anywhere. I walk up to him and sit next to him.

"Since when did you smoke weed?" I ask him.
   "I was 13 when my dad first gave it to me. I only smoke when I'm stressed."
"Oh. Did he give those to you?"
    "Yes." he takes another blow. He brings it to my lips and raise an eyebrow. I open my mouth and take a hit. "So goddamn perfect."
"Don't do that." I say.
     "Do what?"
"Say things like that. Is it true? You didn't want to marry her? Your mom said that."
       "She did? Is my dad pissed?"
"Beyond pissed. Some man said he was at war with your family. The Romano's or something."
        "Shit. No I didn't want to marry her but I didn't want to start a war either."
"What does that even mean?"
        "Nothing piccola. I'm sorry I left you."
"It's fine."
         "It's not fine."
"It is Tris. Trust me. You don't have to be with me for everything. It's not like–"
          "I love you." he says.
"What? Tristan that's not funny, you–" before I could finish he sits up and puts his forehead against mine.
          "I fucking love you Joslyn. I'm so in love with you. I couldn't marry her. Not with you on my mind 24/7."
"Tristan. Maybe it's the drugs affecting you..."
          "I couldn't believe it either when I found out but I couldn't deny it. I wanted you more than anything in the world. I still do. When I had you that night, I wanted you again, and again, and again. I wanted to feel you around me forever. I knew then that I couldn't be with anyone else but you. But then I let you go and you left to Ohio. You came back a shell of your former self. I was so fucking scared babe. Then you aimed a gun to your head and shot. For a second I thought I lost you forever. I thought I lost the love of my life... I still see that play out in my head everyday. I relive that feeling every time I'm not around you. It's worse than any thoughts or voices I've ever heard in my head. I knew then that I couldn't live without you. Then this fucking wedding was coming up. Do you know how many times I seen your face in a white dress instead of hers? That's the only reason I'm dressed up for this shit. I think I always knew I wasn't going to that wedding. The only woman I'm going to marry is you. I put you through hell so I wouldn't be surprised if you denied me and I'd understand. If that's the case, I'll just never marry. You're the only woman for me. Mi hai cambiato la vita. You changed my life Joslyn. Fuck anyone that tries to control it again. If that means giving up being an Alvarez, I'm fine with that. So be it. I don't need his money, I'll make my own. I just want you."
"Tris..."
       I love you so fucking much."
"I love you too Tristan."

He turns towards me and kisses me gently. I move my hands to his hair and he strokes my cheek. I kiss him harder, I want him more than ever right now. He gets the message and takes off my hoodie and his jacket. I unbutton his shirt as he kisses and sucks on my neck.
    "Hurry up love." he says before biting down
"Yeah yeah." I take off his shirt as he takes off my bra. He licks one of my nipples causing me to shiver. He takes it in his mouth and starts sucking as he rubs my pussy through the pants. I unbutton his pants and take out his dick. I stroke it and he moans. I try different speeds and he sucks harder the more he likes it. I find the perfect speed and continue with it. He switches to the other nipple making me whimper.  He rubs faster down there too. I'm close and by the way his dick is twitching, he is too. We cum together. I lay back and take a few breaths. His eyes are wild and slightly red from smoking. He's ready for round two.
      "Pants." he says.
I pull down my pants and he pulls down the panties. He opens my legs wider and starts licking. I bite down on my lip to prevent from making too much noise.
      "Don't bite your lip like that." he sticks his tongue inside me and I almost yell from that alone. I start moaning loudly which only encourages him more. He does this for some time and I'm about to cum again but he stops and flips me over. "On your knees." he demands.
"So bossy." I joke.
      "And you love it." he says as he opens a condom and goes inside me. "Goddamn." he doesn't start slow like before. He fucks with so much intensity. He slaps my ass as he fucks, he doesn't care whether someone hears or sees and neither do I anymore. He was right. This kind of thing does me turn me on. The rush, the anticipation of someone seeing, everything about this turns me on.
"I'm not going to last long." I say.
       "Don't cum yet."
I growl in frustration and he laughs. "Okay now."
I cum at the same time he does. He pulls out then turns me around and kisses me. It's not gentle like before, it's dominating and possessive.
         "Be mine. Be my girlfriend. What do you say? I'll never hurt you again and I promise to never leave you." he says in between kisses.
"Yes. I'll be your girlfriend."
           He pushes me down on the ground and makes out with me before opening another condom and going inside me.
            "Tell me you're mine. I want to hear you say it." he demands.
"I'm all yours Tristan. I'm only yours, all this belongs to you. Especially the ears that you love so much."
            He smiles then nibbles my ear. Such a weirdo. We both cum together for the third and final time. He collapses besides me and pulls me close.

"You must have a thing for fucking on the ground." I joke.
    "I know. I'm going to make love to you on a bed soon." he chuckles.
"We need to shower. I can't believe I let you fuck me in the woods."
      "When are you going to admit you like this type of shit?"
"Fine fine, I liked it." I say and he laughs. "So what's going to happen from here?"
       "I don't know. Right now, we're at war so I'll have to worry about that."
"What will happen?" I ask.
        "Not sure." he sits up. "But what I do know is that I'll never leave your side again. Do you trust me?"

"We're beyond trust, don't you think?" I say with a smile.