Part 42 *

A/N; This whole chapter is sexual, just skip if you're uncomfortable ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joslyn's POV

I move his hands to my ass and lean down. I'm in a loose, silk nightwear and a thong. Yes, I wanted to push him tonight. I want to see how far we can go and what limits we can push. He's hiding something from me and I want to know what. I've never wanted someone until I've met Tris. With Mason I had to convince myself to go out to him and give him a chance. With Tris, I wanted to know more about him the second I saw him at that club. Even now I want to know more about him like he wants to know about me. He says he wants to know me in an unhealthy way but I don't mind. He wants to understand me and I'll help him do that and in return maybe I can understand myself.
He squeezes my ass gently. I shake my head. He's being too gentle with me, I don't want him to be. We have never had a soft, gentle moment and I'll be damned if he starts now. I can't push his limits at this rate. I kiss his lips but before he can kiss back I pull on his bottom lip. His grip becomes firmer. I let go and leave small kisses all the way to his ear.

"Touch me lower, Tristan." I whisper. His face changes, it's filled with lust. He moves his right hand from my ass to my pussy and starts rubbing through the thong. I close my eyes.
   "Look at me. Don't close your eyes." he says and I obey. He moves my thong to the side and continues but this time faster, almost impatiently. I bite down on my bottom lip. He growls then captures my lips and inserts a finger inside me. I moan out loud at this which leads him to insert a second one. Fuck this feels amazing, I want more. He's digging his nails in my ass but I don't think he even notices. I move to his neck then bite down like he did to me long ago. He quickly changes position making me on the bottom as he leans above me. I look at his pants and and see the bulge. He pulls his shirt over his head then throws it on the ground. As he does this, I pull down my nightshirt exposing my breast.
    "Play with them." he demands. I smile, he's no longer being gentle. "Now Joslyn."

"And if I don't?" I ask.
   "I'll have no choice but to punish you for it. I'll start here." he takes a nipple in between his fingers and twist. I flinch in pain but I still feel pleasured. He eases up on the twist but quickly pinches the same nipple until I finally moan. "So you enjoy being punished my little gattina?"
    "Gattina? Will you tell me what that means?" I ask.
"Not until we're done here." he quickly pinches the other. I wince in pain. "I said to keep them open. Guess I'll have to punish you in another place."
He slides the small thong off of me then spreads my legs. I'm cleanly shaved so I have nothing to fear. He bends his head down and licks my clit. I shiver at the foreign feeling. It's been so long since I've felt this. Tristan continues to lick my clit slowly then stops then starts again.
     "Tristan no.. please.."
"You're still not doing as your told." he whispers. I feel his breath against my opening causing another shiver. I nod then do as he wanted. I take my hand, run them over my breasts, and play with my nipples. "Good girl." he says.
He finally starts again and doesn't stop. He continues licking then starts sucking. I've never felt anything this good. Why didn't it feel like this last time? Why does this man make me experience the most amazing things?
     "Tris I'm close... I'm.."
He flips me over on my knees in one movement then slaps my ass. He continues where he left off but harder and faster. I feel his tongue in my opening and his fingers at my clit. I can't help it anymore.
"Cum." he demands as he reaches for a nipple and twist. I moan his name as I finally cum. I can't believe this is what I've been missing out on. I can't wait to have him inside me. I collapse on the bed as I finally finish off my orgasm. Tristan sits on the bed staring at me, breathing heavily. After I catch my breath I reach for his dick but he stops me by grabbing my wrist.
  "Don't start something you can't finish kitten." he says.

Kitten? Is that what that word means? What's with him and these degrading nicknames? I am no kitten. If anything, I believe I am a tiger or a cougar. Yeah!

"Let me satisfy you." I mumble.
"No Joslyn, that was enough. You taste heavenly, I couldn't ask anymore from you."
   "Tristan–"
"Sleep in my bed tonight, I need– no, I want to hold you." Tris says. I nod but I would have slept here regardless, I can barely move after all that.

"I'm surprised you didn't mark my neck like you did last time." I say as he puts the cover over me and lays next to me.
    "Oh?" be nuzzles against my neck then bites down. After he bites down he sucks on that spot long enough to leave a hickey.

"Goodnight Tris."
"Goodnight Joslyn."