Part 3

A/N: tell me if you guys are interested in pictures above ^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I didn't get any of his contact information. The only place we'd likely meet is my job and school but meeting within the campus would be rare.

Business administration.

It isn't that far from my field.

Letting out a sigh I finally put my car in reverse and leave the restaurant. The scene keeps replaying in my head; the look, the hug, the desire.
His eyes revealed it all-
Stop it Joslyn. The only things that should be on my mind is graduating in three months and partying while I still can. I pick up my phone and call Brooklyn.
"Hello?" she answers out of breath.
"Club tonight?" I ask.
"Sure just.. don't come home yet."
"Why not.."
Just as I say that a loud slapping noise comes through the phone as well as a moan.

"Brooklyn! Your bed isn't even big enough for-"

"Yea, gotta go. Please Jason, do it again! Make me scream your-" I quickly end the call there.

I'll go to the mall, yes! Maybe blonde tonight.. or maybe blue? I pull up to the nearest mall with a wide grin. This should be fun...
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Short black dress with long grey ombré hair, perfect. Brooklyn is driving us to the nearest club as we speak.

"Did you hear about this?" she ask.
She has her hair in two braids and is wearing an orange V- necked dress.

"Hear of what?" I ask.
"Tristan Alvarez is coming to our university."
"Who's that and why do you care? It's just college." I shrug.
"Because I hear he looks and is worth a million bucks!"
"Is that so?"
"Yes! Honestly Joslyn, it's like you live under a rock."

"Is he a singer or something?" I ask.
"No, but apparently his parents own lots of bars and restaurants throughout the US."

"So of all places, he chooses to come to Rhode Island?"
"Guess so."
"Well.. good for him? Oh we're here."
We both get out the car and head towards the club. Security let's us in without question and I go straight to the bar.

"Margarita." I tell the man. He nods and begins making the drink. When he's done he hands it to me and puts out his hand.
   I put a $20 in his hand and he walks away without another word.
Not much of a talker.

"Yea you wont get much conversation from him." a woman says beside me. "He's very conservative."
    "Oh." I take a sip of my drink.

"Yup. But also very attractive.. don't you think?"
  "Um.."
"Careful, answer wrong and I'll just have to kill you." she winks at me. "I'm Ava and you are.."
   "Joslyn."
"Cute. Let's dance." she extends her hand to me.
She's wearing a tiny black dress that barely covers anything.
   I stare at her hand while taking another sip.

"Come on. You scared?"
   "Trying get his attention?" I question her.
"Maybe, now come on."
    I take my last long sip and head toward the dance floor with her. We don't go so far into the dance floor so he could still see us and he definitely did. In fact, I don't think his eyes ever left her and she knew it yet she kept her eyes closed and pressed her ass against me and swayed her hips.
   "Oh look at you having all the fun." Brooklyn says from behind me.
    For the first time in 10 minutes she opens her eyes and smirks. "Feel free to join us."
   "With pleasure."
I'm now in between two girls having the best time until I feel a large presence beside us. We all stop dancing and face the large man towering over us.

  "May I help you?" Ava says with her hands crossed.
"Of course you could sweetheart." The man reaches out for her but she slaps his hand away.

  "What the hell is wrong with you?" Brooklyn asks.
"Hey guys!" he yells "Looks like we'll have fun tonight."
    Just then, two guys appear next to him.
"One for each of us." one says.
"It'll be fun alright."
One of them grab Ava but she throws a punch at his nose.

  "Ahh! You bitch!" he attempts to grab her again but is stopped when someone punches him from the side. When I look to my right, I see the bartender grabbing him by the collar.
  One of the other men attempts to grab me but is stopped when a random male appears and punches him too. I look at the guy who just helped me but his back is turned. All I can see is his dark curly hair and his broad frame. Brooklyn grabs me and pulls me away from the whole scene and as I turn around and take my final glance at my savior, he looks back at me too.