Chaeyoung hummed in agreement, "Yes, that's right, in fact how about we invite her for a celebration meal inside our room? Oh, I can even cook that dish that I've been reading about recently!"

I stared at her in amusement as she threw her hands up in excitement while my head suddenly pictured an awkward Jungkook sitting in our dining room with a frown marring his beautiful face.

Yeah, probably not the best idea.

***

I was a few feet away from entering the women's toilet when someone shouted my name.

"Lisa! Wait up!"

Turning my head around, I watched as Yugyeom, Jinyoung and Mark oppa paving their way towards me through the sea of people.

My eyes immediately lighted up as I took in their presence when something registered in my mind, "Oh, oppa. I was just looking for you guys, how was Bambam?"

"Yeah... About that... He was rushed to the clinic just now..", Mark oppa explained after they had skidded to a stop beside me.

"What!? Was it that bad?"

They immediately shook their heads, earning a relieved sigh from me.

"Not really, he just needs to get some rest.", Yugyeom replied before they slowly stepped to the side to make way for a few of girls that are going into the restroom.

I just ignored the dirty looks that they gave me and instead dragged the guys towards the end of the hall, isolating us from the other students.

"Oh, that's good then?", I asked in puzzlement as I scanned their sullen faces when I suddenly remembered about something, "Wait, I thought he's going to compete today?"

At my question, the guys' expressions changed to one of hesitation as they stared me down as if they were contemplating about something.

Jinyoung oppa was the first one to speak out, "Yeah... That's what we want to talk about."

I furrowed my eyebrows at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"Lisa, we really really really need your help.", Yugyeom said instead, still not quite answering my question.

I just looked at him blankly at first, not really understanding what he's getting at.

And then it clicked.

Oh.

"You want me to run in Bambam's place.", I slowly drawled as I blinked my eyes at them.

They didn't even say anything and instead quickly nodded their heads simultaneously.

I let the idea linger in my mind for a few seconds before breathing out a sigh.

"As much as I want to help, I don't really think that I'm really cut out to go against those alpha males out there."

"That's where you're wrong. We saw you run just now, Lisa. Heck, you could actually be better than us.", Jinyoung oppa was quick to intercept.

Beside him, Yugyeom hummed in agreement, "He's right. With you on our team, our chance to win would actually be higher."

I just stared at them unsurely before making a move to scratch at the back of my head, "Uh, I don't really know guys...."

"We're totally on a dead end here. Its either we find a substitute or we get disqualified.", Mark oppa said with an edge on his tone as he continued looking at me with pleading eyes.