*7* Rivendell *7*

The Dwarves all huddle together, briefly discussing the situation quietly before turning back around.

"Lead the way," Gloin says, nearly smiling at the thought of food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moments later, we're all sitting at the dinning room. I sit beside Gandalf, left of Lord Elrond and across from Thorin, who's been eyeing me curiously since earlier.

It won't be long until I have to explain what happened, and I honestly have no idea how to explain it without telling him my whole past. Telling him and the others my past would in turn cause him to hate me, and most likely send me away. That would most likely be dooming Bilbo, which isn't fair to him. After all, he's barely experienced holding his 'sword'.

So, I'll have to find another way to explain how I know Lord Elrond, and this place.

"Where's the meat?" I hear Dwalin complain from the other table, just as Dori is trying to get Ori to try some of the greens the Elves have provided us.

Looking over at Elrond with a look that simply asks, 'Is there meat coming?'

Elrond nods, and turns over to Thorin, starting to speak with him and Gandalf. I know I should be paying attention, but my mind is elsewhere, even as the palace servants set platters of meat onto the tables. 
I wonder if the family I sent here is alright. Did Nightwing get them here in time? I mean, I don't doubt my magic kept them all alive, but were they attacked again before they made it here?

If they were attacked, I don't know that my healing spell would've done them any good. It's not as strong as the power from inside of the roses atop my head (which can heal any fatal wound, and even bring someone back to life if they've only just died, though it's a very painful spell for me to use). The spell that I cast on them only will just barely have been able to keep them alive, and I fear that if they were wounded much more, they would not have made it here alive. 

A rough, tug on my cape quickly catches my attention as it's followed by another in a different direction.

"Ambrosia! Ambrosia!"
Quickly looking down, I see the familiar- yet now definitely happier- faces of

"Avaline and Joshua!"
I exclaim, standing up quickly behind my seat and scooping the two children into my arms. The two of them giggle playfully, and Joshua says, "Ambrosia, let's go play!" 

"Yeah!" Avaline agrees in her small, childish voice. As I look at the both of them for a moment, I notice that Avaline has a cast on her arm. Tensing up, I feel anger course through my veins as I calmly ask her, "We can in a few minutes. What happened to your arm?"

She looks down a little, and alarms are going off in my head as Joshua answers for her,
"That mean lady, Edea dwopped her on her awm in the hall yestewday!"

I freeze, anger radiating off of me as I calmly set the two down, my sights set on the door. 

Gently pushing the two towards Thorin, I half-heartedly tell them, "Go make friends with the Dwarves. I'll be right back," Before walking to the door, now aware of the silence and the eyes on me, and opening it. But before I can one step out into the hall, I hear Elrond call out behind me, "Don't be to harsh on her Ambrosia."

I quickly step through the door, shutting it behind me and taking off in the direction of the servants quarters. Edea is by far one of my least favorite Elves, but she hasn't always been.

As children, she and I were the best of friends. We were nearly as close as me, my mother, and Elrond. But after the battle at the Lonely Mountain, she changed. She became lustful and flirtatious to every creature that moved. However, unlike the rest of the Elves- who she'll only flirt with once and most likely be done- I'm the only one she has actually harassed.