Important A/N- 2 Years Later...

Hello everyone!
Wow, a full two years since the last post- whoops! Sorry about that. For those of you who are still around or interested in the story, I hope this update answers some of your questions:

Where have I been?
Well, I've been incredibly busy. I finished high school, started university, and moved on with my life. I'm working on some books to get published and am, frankly, quite busy.
I never lost interest in the story- not fully. But middle-school me who created this story did not properly plan it out. Like, at all. There was no plan for this book or the chapters, only vague concepts that I absolutely adored. Hence the plot holes, odd pacing, and other minor issues.

So, what is the future of this story?
Honestly, I'm not sure. It seems some people have enjoyed the story as is (thank you for the support and comments, I've had a blast going through them tonight), and I feel wrong about leaving it unfinished forever.
But, the story obviously has some issues, many of which I am not happy with now. To continue the book as is leaves me in a weird spot. Not that it's impossible to navigate, but it does not match the style of work I produce now.

And that means...?
I'm leaving it up to you, the readers! There are a few possibilities of what I could do with this story, so I'd love to hear your thoughts.
I could:
-Continue where we left off
-Rewrite the whole story
          *(still keeping the heart of it, much of the plot, and some dynamics, but fixing the issues that are present)*
-Leave the story as is; untouched
-Rewrite the story, but leave the original chapters available for those who want to read them

The only downside to continuing or rewriting this is I am currently a university student. Thus, I have a lot less time to focus on weekly updates as I used to. It might take time to finish, but I would still be able to do it.
Just comment on this chapter at any point to let your vote be known. In the meantime, I will prepare accordingly for each option.

Wait- I still have questions!
I'd love to hear 'em! Any questions you have about the story, the characters, or even me, just leave a comment! I'll try to get to them as soon as I can.

Thank you all for enjoying this story, even with its imperfections! And please, let me know what you'd like to see happen with it!