"I'm ready!" she said.

Josh jumped on Tyler's back, Tyler grabbing his legs and smiling. Josh wrapped his arms around his shoulders, pressing his lips to Tyler's cheek.

"okay I got it." Laura said, Josh jumping down.

"stupid chapstick." Laura said.

all the kids and even bill bursted out laughing, Laura looking confused.

"momma its snapchat." Josh said.

"same thing." she rolled her eyes, handing Josh's phone back.

Josh laughed again, grabbing his phone and putting that picture on his story with the caption "my mom took this"

he grabbed tylers hand, pulling him upstairs to his room.

"I thought we'd go back to my place. the trucks still running." Tyler said, shutting Josh's door behind him.

"is that why you weren't answering me? were you trying to surprise me?" Josh asked.

"you caught me." Tyler shrugged, pulling Josh close and setting their foreheads together.

"oh you bitch! I was so mad at you." Josh said, Tyler laughing.

"but wasnt the surprise so much better." Tyler said.

"it was pretty great." Josh said, walking up to Tyler.

Tyler set his hands on Josh's hips, leaning down and connecting their lips. he opened his mouth with his tongue, sliding them together.

they pulled apart, Josh blushing and smiling.

"I'm gonna get my stuff." Josh said.

Tyler kissed him again, letting him go and watching as he grabbed a bag and put some clothes and his charger and wallet in it.

"ready?" Tyler asked.

"nope." he said, standing on his tiptoes and kissing Tyler.

they pulled apart after a very passionate kiss, Josh's heart stopping when Tyler smiled.

"now I am." he said.

they left his room, heading back downstairs.

"we're going to Tyler's." Josh said, walking in the living room.

"have fun." she said, Josh leaning down and hugging her.

"bye Josh." bill said, hugging him.

they went outside, Tyler pushing Josh against his truck and kissing him again.

"I love you." Tyler said.

"I love you too." Josh kissed tylers cheek, kissing his lips after.

Tyler grabbed the back of joshs thighs, picking him up and kissing him again.

"I'll never get tired of feeling your lips on mine." Tyler whispered.

"me neither Tyler." Josh said.

they kissed some more and some more, finally deciding to get in the truck.

but before that they kissed some more.

and then they kissed again.

and when they got in the truck they kissed some more.

Tyler put it in reverse, backing out of his drive way and pulling out into the road.

"what did I miss in school?" Tyler asked.

"a blowjob in the bathroom. that's pretty much it." Josh said.