Chapter 6 Part 1

• Dedicated to Bea Llarinas

Parev!!!! Hehe it's an Armenian hello!! So this is the part 1 of my chapter 6..

On the previous chapter, the soul of Tsubaka sees Kayhto, hmmf... she got it wrong! It's Kilua, Kayhto's brother. What will happen next when Tsubaka gets in her body again?

Will Kilua deny it? Or believe that he really is Kayhto because she's falling for her?

=====================

Kilua's POV:

Have I seen her before? I don't have any idea. I sat on the chair beside her bed and unconsciously stroke her eye-catching hair, it was light orange and it's so soft. She looks like a sleeping goddess. I just grimaced seeing her thin lips biting a tube that pumps some air in her system.

"I am sorry" that's the only thing to tell. Of course she didn't respond and just took a deep breathe.

"Oh, by the way, I'm your guardian angel. Does it sound nasty?" I tried to lit my face then held her cold hands." Hold on" I said in a soft voice, I know I won't hear a response so I squeezed her hand and whispered her the most beautiful things in the world. I sighed.

"I know you'll wake up." I stroke her hair again. I walked away silently but when I was about to close the door, It really pushed me to stare at her. Only a nurse passing the corridor made me close it. I sat again on the bench, waited for the doctor's approach, and prayed hardly not minding my growling stomach.

*********************

Tsubaka's POV:

I'm like a dog who wag its tail seeing again its owner.

"Kayhto!" I yipped as I confirmed it's him. I embraced and brushed him kisses.

"Everything happens for a reason, My prayers had been answered. Every night In hell, I always think of you. I don't mind the years being wasted, I don't care if you don't remember me. Atleast I've seen you and I want you to feel my presence and most of all, my love" I cried

"I am sorry" Kayhto uttered to my mortal body

I wiped my tears and held his jaws

"You don't have to be sorry, it happened because we're really for each other. For me to see you and for you to see me again" I muttered when I tasted my tears.

He held my hands as he passed through me.

"Hold on" he mumbled on a velvet voice.

Oh, I almost forgotten that I'm still a ghost and I need to get back to my body.

He stroke my hair twice, when he gets in and now he gets out of the room.

Now what's left is my soul and my body. I slipped in my body and felt something electric in my veins. It's pitch dark and I felt heavier.

Will I open my eyes again? I

<<<<<<<<<<end of Part 1>>>>>>>>>>>

Part two will be uploaded soon!!! =)

Thanks a lot!!!