a devil's spouse >Prologue

Hallo there!!! okay, this should be the first one to be uploaded!! haha

this is the prologue of "a devil's spouse" hope you like it!!

Prologue

Everything is a dream for Tsubaka Leare and Kayhto Belk until strange happenings came, devils started to invade there town, Formosa.

Prayers didn't work and the people started to loosen their faiths;devils reigned and destroyed the churches and temples making the Formosans into slaves.

Kayhto and the others didn't take it and fight the devils but unfortunately, he looses his breathe that made Tsubaka's heart break. Devil Anarehas killed her man and whatever the consequences are, she'll do anything just to make Kahtyo alive even the boy will forget all the memories they've built and Tsubaka in her mind.

A year on Earth is a day in hell, Kayhto had just graduated from high school while Tsubaka suffered from Anarehas. She'll soon be a devil's spouse when Kayhto's memories came back little by little and makes his journey to hell. The lovers didn't meet for Tsubaka finds a way out of hell coming back to Formosa.

She now returns to Kayhto's arms- no Kilua's arms, he is the identical brother of Kayhto who is three years older than him.Kilua falls for Tsubaka that pushed him to pretend and be Kayhto;As angry Anarehas and the real Kayhto looks for the fooled Tsubaka.

Will Kayhto and Tsubaka cross their ways? and if it does, will Kilua free Tsubaka? or Anarehas will grab her coming back from being - a devil's spouse?

=======meoww.. interested?? go to my first chapter============

comments and votes are a must!! lol

i'll read your stories if you do!!=)