A Devil's Spouse <chapter 1

meooow!! haha, okay here's another try people. I wish you could give me feedback so i can continue.

it's about a girl who offered herself for her love be back alive, she offered herself to a devil, the boy looses his memories about her as return and many twists will happen. I just have a hard time, we've been flooded yesterday because of the typhoon and brown-outs occurred!lol but now the weather is fine! BTW, this is not what you think like other wattpad stories you'll see the difference as I upload again!! ENJOY!!

Tsubaka's POV:

Formosa, the land where I grew up. Everything is beautiful. The grasses, trees and different kinds of species live here.Butterflies just fly a little for there are bunches of flowers, the sun seems winking during the day and the wind breezes on our faces, the waters were so blue and clear that I can see fishes underneath.It's a paradise. I continued pedaling my bike reaching Formosa's legendary tree where we call it "Riohara". For the legend of Rio a human who loved the Goddess Hara's which is forbidden that time.They both died fighting for there love on a piece of land and a tree with black flowers grew . It is said to be a gift of the other Goddesses for Rio and Hara, a sign of affliction for the two, the people call it "Riohara" and it's a place for lovers to make there relationship last.I down the stand of my bike and leaned on the tree, I breathe deeply and shut my eyes.Someone held my jaws and when I opened my eyed, a face surprised me and kissed my dry aired lips-Kayhto,a childhood friend since eight. I jerked and was about to run but he held my hand. I can't say no to a red-haired guy who always brightens my day, his childish face which is always bright, his almond skin is very suitable for him and his expressive green amber eyes which will melt you every time he looks. His perfect nose touched mine as we meet our lips. It was warm and tastes like menthol, he pinched my hips as we kissed passionately.

Tears are coming out of my eyes, I shouldn't be thinking him, After all he forgets me. After I sold my "I do" to the devil Anarehas, things went difficult for me. No one can blame me for marrying him, I did it for Kayhto and for the Formosans. The devils conquer our lands and they killed Kayhto so I desperately offered myself to the demon to end the invasion and to give back Kayhto's life but in return, his memories with me will die. I don't care-i just want him alive.

Footsteps echoed and went near my room.

"Tsubaka!" Anarehas snarled.

I curled myself to bed and closed my eyes. I don't want to open the door and see his claws over my face. I buried myself to the pillow hoping he'll go.

"Tsubaka!" he crashed the door.

My face is still buried in the black pillow. I felt claws pull my dress and tears it, I sighed making my body exposed. He crumpled the tattered dress on the floor. I grabbed the blanket and covered myself as I fight back my tears.

"W-what are you doing?" my voice is trembled because of fright.

"Why didn't you open the door Tsubaka?" he growled lifting my hands.

"Ah, take off your hands to me you demon!" I retorted as I bit my lips.

he looses his grip and laughs, "It's been a day Tsubaka, can't you accept that you'll be marrying a demon or somewhat monster?"

I rubbed my soring hands and glared at the shadow "It's a year Anarehas, a year of suffering and disgust." I huffed and gritted my teeth.

he made a playful smile and leaned over me, he kissed me hungrily going to my neck down to my chest. I kicked him but he's an infinite stronger.I cried and moaned.

"SSTOP IT!!" I yelled

he paused," You should respect me!" he kicked my stomach and followed it by punches, he scratched my skin as blood sizzled.I'm soaked in my own blood.

"are you not done yet?" his raised claws stopped .I'm gasping for breathe and I'm almost drained.

He turns back leaving me weak. I painfully closed my eyes on the red floor, this is just a dream right? I'm again fooling myself. This is the reality or should I say destiny. Did God forget me or there's no God at all?

For my destiny is to be a -Devil's spouse.

Kayhto's POV:

Time is really fast that I've got my High school diploma.

Mom and Dad was there and even my older brother, Kilua. He's my rival at all times, we are identical brothers but funny to say, our attitudes won't meet. He's three years older than me and he's taking up Architecture, he's on his mid third year. I walked towards them happily.

"Congratulations Kayhto!" mom congratulated me and gave me a big hug, I hug her back deeply on her shoulders. Her perfume didn't change, it's still raspberry. I smiled, "Thanks mum!" she grinned and took a picture raising her camera.

click.

Dad pat my shoulders, "Congrats son, you never fail me. Diploma is your no. 1 priority than G-I-R-L-S!" he highlighted the last word looking at Kilua, I chuckled and remembered Kilua dating girls, different girls every week and he never had a serious relationship, so what had sacrificed was his studies.

Kilua frowned and stared at me,"Kayhto had another diploma too as I can recall!"

"huh?"I knitted my eyebrows. Kilua glared at dad, "no idea!"dad muttered facing me.

"wait, her name is umm... Tsu-la? no Tsu-ba-ka! yeah Tsubaka!!" he spelled "the girl with a melon hair!" he added

He must be kidding, all my life I never encountered that name, Tsubaka.

"hmm.. Kilua is right, Tsubaka became your high chool sweet heart but I've never seen her since last year" Mom said as we go out of the gymnasium.

I walked silently. Swear, I can't recall her.

"okay, okay! past is past , we shouldn't be mentioning her. Maybe she had another Kayhto wherever the hell she is" Kilua stated

"Ki-lly has the point, past is past" mom uttered Kilua's funny nickname.

"Hey, stop calling me that name!" Kilua smirked

"fsshh.. hush now Ki-lly you're not a five year old boy!" Dad entered the car and we all went in.

"stop that name I said!"

"what Ki-lly?

"Yeah, Pu-ppy!"

And the three went in an uncontrollable laughter.

I just grinned pretending I'm having fun. I coudn't get over with that 'Tsubaka'.

I shut the door and squeezed my diploma gazing at the window as dad started the engine.

To be continued...