Chapter five A devil's spouse

Atlast! I've made the chapter 5!! Exams were over and a lot more events in school!!

On the previous chapters, Tsubaka escaped from hell because of Lerkara the lady devil. Tsubaka heads up on the dungeon near the road as she crosses it meeting an accident. A car hit her, and the driver of the car is none other than Kilua, Kayhto's brother. He thens brings her to the nearest hospital. Tsubaka is between life and death. Her memories flashed back seeing her loved ones. Her father and her older sister Tsula whom she'd really missed. But she can't be with them because she's an immortal sinner.

Will she come back to her mortal body to fix everything? Or be a lost soul forever?

*********************

Kilua brought Tsubaka to the nearest hospital. He stepped on the breaks hardly and almost dragged the door carrying her on a bridal's style. She's terribly bleeding, staining Kilua's shirt with outpouring blood.

"Nurse, nurse!" Kilua approached a nurse walking. The nurse shockingly called the other nurses and doctors to assist them. Tsubaka was lied on a wheeled bed injecting her dextrose in her veins checking her pulse rate.

"you may stay here,sir" the doctor in glasses ordered leaving Kilua outside closing the doors.

"please do everything!" Kilua almost yelled

The doctor turned back giving a quick nod.

He sat on the bench, put half of his head downwards to his shaking hands.

"what have I done?" he finger combed his hair and breathed deeply.

He waited there for hours without feeling any thirst and hunger.

---------------

Anarehas on the other hand opens his eyes in a manner he immediately jerks from his king sized bed finding the mortal. "Tsubaka!" he scowled like the way he calls Tsubaka but his voice was hoarser and huskier. He sees a familiar shadow, it's Lerkara's

"and where do you think you're going?" his eyes went darker. He says the line as he acts swiftly and tightly binds her arms at her back. Dizzy Lerkara knelt and couldn't fight.

"where's Tsubaka? answer me before I cut your wings and your tail!" he put the edges of his claws to her throat.

"I do not know" she answered as Anarehas deepen the edges as blood flows.

"Liar! tell me the truth, you won't take my punishment!" he plucked a handful of black feathers

Lerkara moaned and cried fresh tears came out as blood spattered more the ground

"all I know, she'd escaped, where? That I don't know!"

"so, you let me sleep while she escapes from my kingdom? Ha! Curse you Impacta!" he cruelly cut her wings by one of his claws as Lerkara bowed down in pain and helplessly crawled. Anarehas slashed the edge of his claws to her flesh and twirled her tail and soon chopped it. Her green blood spurted and the sinners hungrily drank it to lessen there thirst.Anarehas withdrew his claws on Lerkara's bloody body. She tried to sit and lean her head to the wall.

"you now know my wrath huh? Tsk tsk poor Lerkara or should I tell Sakuneh? Sakuneh Leare, the one and only mother of my spouse Tsubaka no wonder you'd saved your daughter"

"what did you say?" she asked surprisingly

"yeah, you heard it right! You are the mother of Tsubaka. I'd just transformed you into a devil. We'd an agreement that you'll never feel any pain here unless you become one of us. You can't remember it, do you think I would lie at the pick of your death?"

"I'm Sakuneh? You'd tricked me you demon"

"there's no one to blame but yourself, is there an honest devil? Haha, don't worry my dear, you'll see your precious daughter, we will see each other again as you become an ordinary sinner now. That's the price on being a blasphemy not once but twice, to your ex-God and to your current God." Anarehas smiled wryly.

Lerkara peeped her fingers over her abdomen seeing so much blood. She can't make it.

"oh God please forgive me. I've detested you and chose a wrong path. Save me my Lord or even just my daughter whom I don't know where is she staying at this moment. Forgive me before I die." And she gulped

"ta-ta" Anarehas bid goodbye and slashed Lerkara for the last time.

"please for-give m-me" Sakuneh and not as Lerkara said. She closed her eyes as her body disappears after seconds.

Anarehas turned back licking the excess flesh and blood on his claws.

"I'd better find her" he's pertaining to Tsubaka.

------------------------

In a while, Kilua was approached by the doctor as he opened his eyes. He stood up.

"Is she fine?" the doctor grimaced. "I'm sorry young man, I think she can't make it. The machine is the only thing making her alive"

Kilua holds him in his collar. "What did you do to her? I thought you'll do everything?"

He shouted in anger.

"Please sir, nobody wants this to happen" the scared doctor was put down.

"for how long? How long!"

"probably eight hours, please don't lose hope. Ask help over there" the doctor pointed the ceiling

Kilua lit his face. He'd forgotten something, God. The doctor handed him a gown and a mask as he said" won't you come in and talk to her?"

Kilua took it half smiling. "are you his boyfriend?" He shook his head

"a visitor maybe."he answered playfully

" okay visitor, be her guardian angel for now." The doctor shows his teeth.

Kilua smiled back "of course" he said wearing the gown and the mask as he went in.

"I need a miracle" Kilua said to himself as he sees the girl more closely saying a simple but meaningful prayer not as a visitor but as a guardian angel.

-----------------

Tsubaka's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes and wander in a spacey place. I walked passing through men and women in white uniform like a ghost.

Where am I? I tried to approach them but they didn't turn back.

I think I don't exist anymore. I headed left for I see a familiar face, it's me, Tsubaka. A lying Tsubaka with mouth open as a snorkel-like tube takes in its space. I went in passing through the door with tears in my eyes.

Somebody is in my body's side, "Kayhto?"

-------------------

Haha, hope you'd enjoy.

There's so many revelations right?

And where will Tsubaka's mother go which is Lerkara?

Tsubaka now finds her mortal body and finds Kayhto?

Stay tuned! Muah!!