chapter four< a devil's spouse

So what are your impressions with Lerkara on the previous chapter? Wasn't she crazy and obsessed with Anarehas? She knew she'd been used but she still wants him anyhow.

And what's good about it, she lets Tsubaka escape from hell, the question is, will she totally escape from hell and where shall she go?

........Tsubaka's POV:

Closer and I'll be out of this tunnel. I'm numb in every pain. I didn't even notice that I taste my own blood. All I know I have to be outta here. I climb at the rope until reached almost the top. I touched a familiar thing-stone.

I hardened my hands not to fall and leaned my right arm to the land. Half of my body lied on a place better than hell-land. I sucked the air as my whole body touched the ground. I stood up with my knees shaking. I thought it would take me a lifetime to leave hell and Anarehas. I walked my scorned feet on the road. I looked at my left seeing a moving thing with wheels, a car was about to hit me. I just covered my eyes and I don't know what's next.

************************

Kilua's POV:

Dammit, vacation was over! I'm on my way home with no one. Mom , dad and Kayhto were still extending there vacation to our resthouse away from Formosa. Tsk,tsk.. I'm the only one to manage the house. I'm back to school, with my thesis and home projects.

Oh shit-someone blocked the way. I honked my car seeing a barefooted lady turned her head. I stepped on the breaks but it was too quick to stop. I bumped my head to the steering wheel. "Ouch!" I went out immediately to assist the girl I've hit, she'd just collapsed.

"Miss..Miss" I shook her but she doesn't make a response. She was bleeding. I carried her in the car .

"Hold on, I'll take you to the nearest hospital" I muttered fastening her seat belt and turned the engine on.

***********************

Tsubaka's POV:

Flashes of memories came.

I was then five years old

"Happy birthday hunni!, now make a wish and blow your candle" mom said stroking my hair.

I closed my eyes and made a wish, it was the most mature wish I ever had. Then I opened my eyes and blew my five candles.

Everybody clapped as I smiled looking at mom.

"May I know your wish?" mom asked me. I nodded," I wished that dad and Tsula will be here with us" I mumbled

Mom kneeled and stroked my hair. "They're with us, in our hearts. Can't you feel them?"

I knitted my eyebrows "I can't see them, where are they?"

She pointed at the ceiling, I knew she's pertaining to the sky. I cried and hugged her.

"oh, why cy? Don't you know that they're happier there? remember, they'll always guide us no matter what so cheer up!" mom kissed my forehead

"aren't they happy with us?" I hiccupped

She smiled," There's no permanency on this world, going up there means you totally filled up your missions so as a reward ,they'll gonna get the most after life-a new life. now I'll ask you, aren't you happy that they are happier there?"

I cried more," Sorry mom, I became too selfish" she then lifted me as we sice my birthday cake.

(end of flashback of memory)

I walked as a twenty year old Tsubaka, still wearing my black dress. I was lost. It was a dark and quiet place. Then I saw a big white door opened. I entered in as light almost blinded me. A man in all white greeted me with a smile; His hand holds a hand of a girl older than me. It took me a minute to recognize them.

"Dad, Tsula?" I run and hugged them as tears started to fall on my cheeks.

"I missed you" I said happily

"we miss you more Tsubaka" Tsula squeezed my hands. Nothing changed them.Dad is still a handsome man with a hazel brown hair and Tsula is still a very young and gorgeous, her blonde hair is still sleek and soft so as her hands.

"mom is the only one missing eh " I muttered

"She's lost, we didn't know where is she" Tsula said sadly

"lost?" I asked with a distort on my face

"I don't wanna believe what my mind says that she's taken to-" Dad paused disappointedly

I remembered hell and Anarehas. I stay closed to them like recalling it was a big night mare." Please, let me be with you" I pleaded

"there's something you have to fix on land Tsubaka" Tsula explained as dad look down.

"what do you mean?"

"you've a transaction with Anarehas the devil" she continued. I put my hands to my ears." Stop it, I don't wanna think of that devil besides I've left him so there's nothing connected with us!" I mouthed

"listen Tsubaka, you should clean yourself first, you made a promise to him and made a great sin. You can't be here as a sinner "dad said straightly to me.

I'm just cheating myself.

"now, tell me what to do I'm begging you"

"ask for forgiveness and patch up things. We cannot help you directly. You have to help yourself." Dad marked

"just believe" Tsula added.

"will he forgive me?" I asked not knowing the answer

They both nodded "seventy times seven" dad declared.

"you're right. Do include me to your prayers" I asked them and they smiled back as a form of yes.

it's like a treadmill. I slowly become away from them as they wave there hands and I say a little prayer then shut my eyes.

________________

what do you think of this chapter?!

haha, thanks for reading!!! muah!!!