chapter 7

a/n ya so I forgot that ginny doesn't come till second year so ya forget that I mention ginny in my earlier chapter with the being of the train ride...

_____________________________________________

.:Raven p.o.v:.

They all just starred at me."What do you mean it's going to be shity and how do you even know what's going to happen?"Fred asked.

"Well, you see in the wizarding world called seers.So ya that's how I know how I know what happened to my parents and that's how I knew all of the things about ron."I said making everyone stare at me but the girls.

"So YOU are a seer?"percy said laughing like its the most ridiculous thing he has ever heard.Everyone looks at him and than see me smirking at him.

"Yes I am, do you dout me."I asked.Everyone was shaking there head no but he just said "Yes, there's noway that a little girl like you would be a seer.You don't even look like a witch let alone a pureblood.You probably are adopted.So yes I dout your a seer."he said still laughing.

I got mad and I could tell by everyone's face that my hair and eyes turned a bright red.But percy was still laughing so he hasn't noticed."Okay, so you say I'm not a madison or a pureblood, not a seer , and that I'm a adopted.At least I wouldnt turn against good people and going to a be stuck up little bitch that is to pridefull to do what right.Also have a lot of people mad at me because you are perfect prat percy and a little bitch to a 'superior'."I said and he looked up when I started talking and gulped and turned pale.

He sat there than he gulped and ran out the door.I already knew he would be back in a few minutes."Does anyone else dout me being a seer or any other thing percy said?"I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No I think you are one and a little scary"the twins said."Oh don't worry fred george you'll be the favorite older sons because I'm writing a letter to your mum about percy.Oh her reaction Is goung to be priceless tomarrow at mail time. "I said laughing at the end.

"So are you going to tell us what happened to your parents?"mione asked.With that question I turned serious."Hold on percy is going to be back in three.....two.....one..."I said when I got to one he walked back in a little less pale.

"Okay, well you might want your parents to stop looking because they will only have to put them in askaban. Cause my parents are deatheaters.Oh that's not only it they are going to come back the summer after third year to get me and my brother to join them..."with that I told them my vision excluding the part about my brother.

After that they all starred at me and had dumbstruck expressions on there faces."So we will all be there and you are going to save my sister?"george asks."Yes, but to be technical I will save all of us."I said with a slightly higher voice.

"Well we have a few years to worry about it so lets get into our robes and try and have fun till than."I said getting up and grabbing my robes.Hermione got her and we left to get changed in the bathroom.

When we came back the older weasleys went back to there compartments."So, what houses do you want to be in?"hermione asked."GRYFFINDOR"ron and I yelled at the same time.We turned to each other and high fived.

"What are houses and quidditch that that malfoy guy was talking about at the robe shop?"harry asked me.Me and ron went into a rant about the best quidditch teams and what the houses are.

"Well I'm want to be in gryffindor but ravenclaw will be good to."hermione said when we were done."I want to be in gryffindor!"harry said to us.The train slowed down and than stopped.We got off the train.