chapter 4

.:raven p.o.v:.

We all had fun in my pool than we had diner.We all went to bed.All the girls slept in my room.I woke up at five the next day and mrs.weasley was in the kitchen cooking."Hello mrs.weasley

"OH well she isnt down yet,but i didnt see them come in last night sweety.But im sure they are okay."she said with a kind look when i was starting to worry."Oh mrs.weasley would you like to see how we wake up people in my house?'' i asked smiling.She just nodded her head.

I walked to the stairs"EVERYONE GET UP!!!WE HAVE ONLY A FEW HOURS AND IF IM RIGHT IT IS GOING TO TAKE THAT AND SOME TO GET TO THE TRAIN STATION.GET UP GET UP.IF YOU ARENT UP IN FIVE MINUTES I WILL MAKE IT TEN TIME HARDER FOR YOU TO GET ANY GIRLS AT HOGWARTS FOR THE GUYS AND FOR THE GIRLS I WILL BE THERE ANYTIME A GUY IS GOING TO ASK YOU OUT TO EMBARRASS YOU IF YOU ARENT IN FRONT OF ME IN FIVE MINUTES.THAT STARTED TWO MINUTES AGO SO NOW YOU HAVE THREE MINUTES."i yelled up the stairs.

Not even ten seconds later the girls were running downandthe guys were right after without shirtson."See mrs.weasley thats howyou wake people up in my household,that is howi have grown up but my mum does so much better threats than i do but i got the job done didn't I"isaidsmiling.I turned back to the guys."You know you had at least you could have put a shirt on."i said smirking when percy and ron squeaked and ran upstairs.

" Welllooks like percyand ron can be mouses,they already have the squeak down."i said making the rest of us laugh."Nah we good,i like having you/kat stare at my abs."the twins said making us blush."Us like guys with abs and play quidditch never."we said together scaring mione and ginny,and making the twins smirk.

"Wellin that case we willjust go around shirtless till we leave for hogwarts."they said walking into the dinning room."Well okay ladiesmrs.weasley has made breakfast lets get some before the twins eat it all."i said following them in.

We walked in and I stopped and looked at the door.I turned back around and sat down.I started to eat looking at the door every five ten minutes.

"Raven, are you okay you keep looking at the door?"george said catching everyone's interest."Um ya its just my parents didn't come down yet even after my yelling."I said worrying.

"I'm going to see if they are alright, ill be right back."I said turning and running up the stairs two at a time.I heard soneone coming after me.

"Raven, damn you run fast."george said coming up behind me."Sorry its just we are the last of the madisons so I need to know if they are okay."I said waljing into there room.

I walked in but their bed looked like it didn't even get slept in at all and there alarm was going off.

I turned it off and turned back to geore with tears in my eyes.He came up to me and hugged me."Hey I'm sure they are fine, they are probably taking care a malfoy."he told me as we walked back into the dinning room.

"What did my father or brother do?"kat asked looking at us."Oh umm, ya so you know how we going around making fun of your family, ya well I did that and he cursed me so my parents went after him and they haven't came back."I said my voice going soft at the end.

"Wait what, that's where they went yesterday without me oh the next time I see my brother and father ill hex them."she said getting mad.

"Do you know any curses or hexs or how to do them?"percy asked skeptical. Kat and I looked at each other and I laughed why she smirked turning to him.

"Yes we do and we know some as advanced as seventh year.Her parents don't call us evil for nothing when we get together."she said laughing with me at the end.

"Okay thank you for asking that pointless question, now to wonder where my parents are."right after I said that a patronus came in but I don't know who's.

"Don't worry your pretty little head.But you won't be seeing your parents for awhile so dont try lookjng you won't find them."the voice sounded disguised than cackled and dissapeared.

I back up and sat down and cried."Oh my I have never seen Raven cry not even when she found out her was pregnant than they died right after they were born."katlynn said looking at me I could fill them all looking at me.

I jumped when a pair of arms hugged me from behind and ket me cry in them."We'll let you to have some privacy."mrs.weasley said telling the rest of them to get out.

"Raven its going to be okay,my mum will send a patronus to the auror office and they will do everything they can to find your parents.And I will be here for you the whole time till they find them."george said..