chapter 6

.:raven p.o.v:.

The guys left we girls got ready.All of us were wearing my clothes but i dont mind.We got dressed than dragged our trunks down to the front room.Im having my house elfs appearate all of us there.When all of us there i called two elfs to take our stuff why sparkles and bubbles took us there.

"Okay everyone hold a hand and dont let go.Okay sparkles lets go."and then we were gone and my elfs got all of us were already in 9 3/4."I went out to see if my parents were here and that the patronus was a prank.They werent but harry was."Hey harry do you need to know how to get to 9 3/4?'' i asked him witha smile.

"Yes,hagrid just left me and didnt tell me hoe.Do you know?"he asked blushing slightly."ya, you just have to go through the wall between 9 and 10."i said taking his hand and showing him."Come on ill go with you."I said leading him."Since its youre first time you might want a running start."With that we ran through i looked at him and he had his eyes closed."You can open them now."i said still leading him over to the weasleys who now include Brandon.

"Im back,they werent there,but look whom i ran into."i said pushing harry who was trying to escape."Hey<we didnt formally meet last time,But im brandon madison,ravens older brother."brandon said shaking his hand that i just let go."Thats ron,ginny,fred,george,and percy,Oh also thats mrs. and mr.weasley."i said pointing to them all while they waved."And the girl glaring at me and the other one is Kat malfoy and katlynn martinez."i said making the eyes that were burning a whole in my head stop.

"We should get on the train if we want to go to hogwarts.Bye mr and mrs.weasley,bye ginny and katlynn."i said getting on the train.When i looked out the window i could of sworn i seen my dad glarring right at me but than he dissapeared.I sat down and went into my thoughts.

"Raven do you want anything from the trolly?"ron asked pullng me out of my thoughts.I got up and got some chocolate frogs.I sat down and ate one."what were you thinking so hard about?"harry asked."I could of sworn i saw my dad at the station but he was glarring right at me."i said looking down.

"But i thought they were kiddnapped?"he asked stupidly.As he said that i got pulled into a vision.

I was sitting at my house bye the pool.I looked about 13.I was talking to the weasleys when five people showed up.Two were my parents and two were the malfoys.But the other one was a short rat like man.They were all smiling eveilly at us.

Then rons parents came out with our future teacher remus lupin and a shaggy dog.They all had wands pointed at each other. I stood up and pointed my wand at my dad.But why would i do that.Than i saw it the dark mark on my parents left wrists.They were deatheaters.Than my brother came and he saw our parents and put his head down and walked over with my da-no father barking at him to point his wand at ginny.

So i stepped in front of her.I pointed my wand at them even if im underage there is no way im letting them hurt the people who are like my family.My father snapped at me to get over there.While my mum was just had a converting smile telling me that its better to be like them.

I told them that i dont hurt innocent people and that one day there decisidion will bite them in there arses.That made the twins who also had there wands pointed at them with percy to laugh but than went serious when i sent them a glare.

The next thing i know im protecting ginny and katlynn while fighting off my father and mother.They sent the killing curse at us so i shouted protecto really loud and a a clear blue dome came around eveyone on the good side and kepping the deatheaters out.They kept shooting curse after curse but i wouldnt let my shield down.After about thirty minutes they all dissapeared at once and i le my dome down.

I turned to look at everyone making sure that they were okay than i had to sit down.

Thats where it cut off.I turned to ron and told him to get his siblings.I guess he saw ron leave.He came back and they all sat down hermione and ginny being the only ones who knew i was a true seer.

Asked what happen.I looked at them and all i said was."I know what happen to my parents and the summer after third year is ging to be shitty."