chapter 3

.:raven p.o.v:.

"Come on lets go into the pool, get a bathing suit out of the third drawer."I said getting a black and red bikini out.Ginny got a green one and hermione got a black and yellow one.

We walked downstairs and the weasleys just started to coming through the fireplace. "Did you bring your bathing suites were going in my pool,"I asked them when they were all here.

"Hello mrs.weasley, would you like some ice tea.I made some this morning?"I asked her."If we are going to be outside, yes that would be lovely dear."she said.

"Sparkles,could you bring the tea outside please."I asked her.Sparkles is a fully clothed and paid house elf."You have a house elf, but why does it have clothes?"ron asked.

"My house elf has a name and she has clothes because she is a free house elf and is getting paid as is the other elfs we have ron."I said rolling my eyes.

"Ya, did you not get anything from my song, we aren't like the malfoys, we treat everyone and everything the same.So we only take free house elfs.l who want pay."I said turning to go to the kitchen.

"Just leave your stuff here and a house elf will put it in the rooms you will be staying in."I said walking out."If the boys didn't bring there swimsuites would you mind tranfiguring there clothes into it please mrs.weasley?"I asked.

"No problem, there no everyone follow raven and be carefull.Okay lets go."she said gesturing for me to lead the way.I brought them out to the garden, then through the little picket fence to the outdoor pool.

"Oh Raven this garden is just beautifull with all the different colors and flowers."hermione said looking at the roses."Ah, thank you hermione I tried my best I think it turned out pretty good to.What do you think ginny?"I asked her.

"Oh its really pretty.What is this flower?"she asked looking at the magical flowerbed."That ginny is a lotus flower.If you eat it, it can stop you from aging if you eat it on a daily biases. But be warned if you eat it the wrong way like ron is about to do with the ones I cut already you will age faster and die a very painful death."I said warning ron who put the flower back down.

"But that can't be true, right.They ate them in percy jackson."hermione said looking at me.I just laughed a little."Hermione, percy jackson isn't real.These if you ate them and aren't a girl or a pureblood you would die so I advise none of you eat them.And Hermione just because witchs and wizards are real doesn't make greek myths real."I said shaking my head.

"Ya, that makes sense.So lets go to the pool."she said blushing a little."Okay, follow me to the pool."I brought them through the gate them down a little path lined with hedges in a ark over it.

"It is right through here."I said.When I stepped out of the way the boys pushed each other to get there first.

When us girls got out we went over to the chairs to put our cover ups on and sunbath for awhile. We took them off.I had fred and george and percy? watching me,while ron stared at Hermione.

"Boys stop starring at the girls its rude."mrs.weasley snapped them out of there starring.We just laughed well me and ginny did,hermione blushed.

I layed out turning every now and then.Talking to gin and mione. After a hour, the boys sent percy to see if we wanted to play chicken.I looked at fred and george.I saw they had abbs.

I turned to ginny"Do the twins play quidditch?"I asked when percy walked away."Yes, why do you want to know?"she asked with a eyebrow raised."Because your brothers are hot and have abbs!"I said."I thought you liked someone else?"hermione asked.

"Oh I do but that doesn't mean I don't notice a hot guy."I said smirking."COME ON ALREADY WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!"fred yells."YES WE DO WE CAN JUST GO TO THE INDOOR POOL!"I yelled back.

"Okay so lets go play."we were about to get in when my phone rang.The song was good girls bad guys by falling in reverse.That means that its kat.

(kat=words raven=words)

hey kat

hey gurl can me and katlynn come over I'm going to get in trouble for a prank and she is bored.

ya sure but I have company and really what prank did you pull this time and jut floo and come out to the pool were playing chicken.

Kk we will be here in a minute and then she just hung up on me."did she just hang up on me?"I ask myself.

I turned to everyone else and notice that george is starring at me."HEY GUYS WE ARE HAVING TO MORE GIRLS COME OVER AND THEY WOULD BE HERE RIGHT ABOUT NOW" as soon as I said that I heard kat yell " I'M HERE BOW DOWN AT MY PRESENCE!" I rolled my eyes." OH HELL NO YOU BOW DOWN TO ME I'M MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN YOU ARE!" I yelled back.We than turned to the rest of the people.

" DID YOU NOT HEAR US BOW DOWN PEASANTS WE ARE YOUR SUPERIORS!" we yelled at the same time.Fred and george came out of the pool and bowed down to us at are feet.

"Like I said I had people over.This is george and fred.Over in the pool is ron and percy and over there is hermione and ginny.The ones with red hair are weasleys and the one with bushy brown hair is hermione granger she's a awesome muggle born."

"Awesome Ive always want to be besties with muggles but my dumbass family is like 'muggles bad pureblood good''kat ssid in a cavemen accent.

" HEY EVERYONE THAT ISN'T HERE BY US THIS IS KAT MALFOY AND KATLYNN MARTINEZ."I yelled at all of them and pointing at kat and katlynn.The twins rubbed there ears.

"Dang women you have some lungs.That hurt our ears."they said in sync.