Chapter five

Keith pov:

"Okay everybody we have been invited to an alien party on a near by planet. They are throwing this party as a way of thanking the people of voltron for our work. So everyone look presentable and be on your best behavior." Shiro announced to us all.

"That also means keep the alien girl flirting to a minimum Lance." Hunk laughed loudly and so did the others who didn't know.

I winced a little at that joke. I heard Pidge and Romelle give weak awkward laughs looking at us. Lance gave a laugh and look at me sincerely.

"Don't worry I'll behave." Lance replied. Everyone got up to get ready.

After I was done, I walked down to Lances room. I walked in and he was all nice looking and cleaned up.

"You look great Keith." He walked up and kissed me.

"Thanks you look good too. Although maybe a little too good." I mumbled the last part.

"Keith hey. You don't need to worry about what Hunk said. I know that's what I usually do but I won't go all out like always. But I also don't want to be suspicious. So I might be flirty with one. Is that okay by you."

I was staring down at the ground. Of course it wasn't ok with me. I've always hated watching him with girls before we were together and it's even worse when we are. He lifted my chin with his finger and brought my eyes to his.

"Hey, I promise it'll mean nothing, okay. I love you." I nodded. And he gave me another kiss just a little longer and sweeter.

"I love you too." I replied after the kiss.

Later at the party

Lances pov:

Everyone seemed to be enjoying their time. Pidge and Romelle were dancing around, Shiro and Allura were talking to people, and Hunk and Coran were talking. Keith was sorta just standing around being polite with others or just being alone.

I wanted to ask him to dance but I knew that wouldn't pass. Instead I stood here talking to some girl I don't remember the name of.

I took multiple glanced over at Keith and saw he would look at me too. I gave him an 'I'm sorry look' and he would just shrug.
Short Time skip

It got late and the others had all gone back. I was making my way back too the caste and saw my door was locked. I figured it was Keith and thought this would be a good opportunity to apologize about tonight. I felt really bad.

"Hey baby can you open the door." I heard Keith get off my bed and open the door.

When I was in I locked the door and picked Keith up by his hips. He laughed loudly and I threw him back down on the bed. He laughed and grabbed a pillow and hugged it.

I bent down and kissed the corners of his mouth and his nose and all over his face. He giggled through out all my playing. I whispered into his ear.

"Again. I'm really sorry about to night Keith. I really did hate it. Let me make it up to you." I moved my head to run my tongue across his bottom lip. He squealed and nodded his head.

I ran my hands under his shirt and smirked down at him.

Next day at breakfast

I walked into the dining room and sat next to Keith Smiling.

"Morning." I said to everyone. Hunk started laughing to himself and so did Shiro.

"What's so funny you guys?" I asked them because it seemed like they were laughing at me.

"Nothing it's just that it sounded like you really hit it off with that alien girl last night." My eyes widened and I was a little worried to ask my next question.

"What do you mean?" I looked to Keith who look upset.

"I mean we heard some interesting noises from your room last night. You were a little busy." Hunk and Shiro were laughing their asses off.

I realized what they meant was when I had 'apologized' to Keith last night. My heart stopped.

Out of no where, Keith shot up and angrily stormed out of the dining room. He was pissed.

Everyone went silent and I felt a pain go through my chest. I looked over to Pidge and she understood.

She got up and went after Keith. Everyone else looked around to each other and then continued to eat shrugging it off.

Keith's pov:

I was pissed. I stormed into my room and started to throw shit around in frustration.

I heard a knock on my door and ignored it. Instead I threw hammer at my mirror. I was about to throw my dresser to the ground when someone grabbed my arm.

I turned around to see Pidge looking sympathetically at me. 

Pidges pov:

Keith looked down at me panting heavily. No words were exchanged. He just fell into me and cried into my shoulder.

I understood why he was upset. I would hate if people were saying Romelle was sleeping with some guy even if I knew it was just me.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Lance standing behind me.

I nodded understanding and let Lance take Keith in his arms and left them alone.

Lance pov:

I hugged Keith tightly and he cried angry tears. His sobs calmed down and he looked up at me.

"It was us last night. Not some alien girl! Why the hell would they think that?!" I used my thumbs to wipe his tears away and kissed his forehead.

I moved to sit on his bed and he followed. He sat on my lap and I rubbed his back lovingly.

"I know baby. I'm sorry. I love you so very much." I cupped his cheeks and kissed him very passionately.

"Lance."

"Yes Keith"

"I want to tell the others about us now."