When You're Tired

Start from the beginning

"I apologize, my flower, it was not my intention to startle you." He says

"It's alright, Zane. I'm just tired."

"That is understandable. It is late, and you are still in the process of completing your assignment. I must encourage you to come to bed." Zane states, lightly rubbing your shoulders.

"I have to finish this, Zane." You yawn.

"What is your current grade?"

"97% I think." You say running a hand down your face.

"Can you properly execute your current material?"

"Yes, it is just time consuming."

"If you so desire, I will complete your assignment, so you are able to get the amount of sleep necessary to function the entirety of the day." Zane says wrapping his arm around your shoulders.

"Zane, that's cheating."

"I have previously assisted you on your assignments. If it is already expected of you to receive a high grade, then I do not see the harm in completing your assignment. Your penmanship is not difficult to replicate, if that is what is troubling you."

You sigh seeing Zane so willing to finish your homework, just so you can get sleep.

"Ok, Zane. If you really want to, you can. Thank you." You say, sliding the pencil and paper towards him.

You stand up and make your way to the stairs when Zane softly calls your name. You turn back around, seeing what he wants.

"Whether you are asleep or not, would it be alright if I join you once I am finished?" He asks blushing.

"Of course, Zane." You smile, going up the stairs, and collapsing on your bed.

Cole
You are sitting on the couch in the movie room, slowly slipping into a peaceful slumber, when Cole walks in.

"Whatcha doing?" Cole asks plopping down on the couch beside you.

"Well, I was trying to sleep." You smile.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't realize... I never would have done that if I'd known!" Cole says starting to blush, and stand up.

"You're fine." You smile pulling Cole back down on the couch so you can cuddle with him.

"What are you doing?" He questions looking down at you, as you start to snuggle into him.

"Shh! Just shut up and cuddle." You say, taking his arm and wrapping it around you.

He finally takes the hint, throwing his legs up on the couch, and pulling you tightly to him. His musky scent filling your nose, relaxing you into a peaceful sleep.

Cole's POV
(Y/N)'s breathing soon begins to slow, and I slowly feel her relax against me. I smile down at her, thinking about how lucky I am to have such a beautiful girlfriend. I lightly rub her arm and kiss her on the top of the head. I'm not tired, and even though she is asleep, I just enjoy this time with her.

"I love you. More than anything in the world." I say, even though I know she can't hear it.

Lloyd
You are about to fall asleep on your bed, when Lloyd sneaks in, and pounces on you.

"Don't jump!" He says, grabbing you, laughing.

"What the heck, Lloyd!" You shout, glaring at him.

"Geez. Who peed in your cheerios?" Lloyd mutters crossing his arms.

"Well what did you expect? You didn't exactly give me a gentle wake up call." You exclaim crossing your arms.

"Well sorry!" Lloyd says with attitude.

You flop back down, turn your back to Lloyd, and pull the covers up over your head.

"(Y/N), are you mad?" Lloyd asks leaning back on his knees.

"I'm fine." You mutter.

"No, you're not." He says looking down.

"Yes, I am."

"You only say that when you're hiding something."

"Honestly, I'm just tired, Lloyd! When I'm tired, I'm cranky. You scaring me awake, instead of gently waking me, just kind of pushed a wrong button." You say, turning back around to face him.

"So, it's not personal?" He questions, a smile beginning to form on his face.

"No." You chuckle.

"Ok, good. Don't wake you up aggressively. Got it!" He laughs.

"Probably shouldn't try to have a conversation with me within 15 minutes of me getting up, either." You chuckle.

"Noted." Lloyd smiles, laying down.

"Oh, you're staying now?" You chuckle.

"Well I can leave, but I know you want me." He smirks.

"Whatever, just shut up and let me sleep." You smile, getting into your sleeping position, and finally falling asleep.

Yay! Got it before I thought I would! Idk when the next one will be out. I'm planning on having it out before August, but we'll have to see. Thank you to all of those that helped me get ideas for the next chapter! I really appreciate it!

~NinjagoNinjaLover