When He Helps You Control Your Powers

Start from the beginning

"Well, Sweetie, it's kind of complicated to explain, but all I can tell you is that you concentrate on it, and it happens."

"So if I concentrate on making it bright, it should happen?" You say walking over to him.

"Well... theoretically, yes, but it's more complicated than that."

"Well do you want to help me, so it's not complicated?" You say putting your hand on his chest.

"Yeah, let's work on that." He says blushing and leads you to his room.

"Ok, so... help."

"Channel your power, and concentrate. After we get that far we'll get to the harder stuff. I'll be standing right here in case it gets out of control and I need to help bring you out of it."

"Ok, I got this." You say confidently.

You concentrate on making the room bright, and it starts turning. Jay winces and covers his eyes, and you feel guilty.

"How do I not hurt you?" You say as the lighting returns to normal.    

"You have to concentrate on not affecting me, but that's ok for now. That's a little more complicated, so just keep doing what you're doing."

You try it again, and hear Jay wince as the room gets brighter. You try not to affect Jay, and see him uncover his eyes.

"Oh my gosh! (Y/N) you did it! I'm so proud of you!" Jay says picking you up and twirling you around.

He starts kissing your face all over, and you giggle at his cuteness.

"So, does darkness work the same way? Or will it work a different way?"

"It should work the same way, and with as quick as you picked up brightness, you'll pick up darkness even quicker!" Jay says hugging you.

You start to concentrate on the darkness, and see it start spreading across the room. Jay doesn't say anything, but you can tell by his body language that he can't see. You concentrate on giving Jay night vision, until you finally see Jay's face light up with excitement.

"(Y/N)! You did it! I'm so proud of you! You learned to control your powers really fast, and I don't think anyone's did it that fast! That gives me bragging rights, right?" Jay exclaims smothering your face in kisses.

"I guess that gives you bragging rights... but maybe we should pull a couple of pranks first." You giggle and walk out.

"That's my girl!" Jay says and follows.

Zane
You are sitting in the game room playing video games when Zane walks in and stands in front of you.

"Zane move!" You say trying to lean around Zane so you can see

"No, (Y/N). I am tired of you sitting around doing nothing."

"Excuse me!" You say throwing the controller down, and stand up glaring at him.

"Allow me to rephrase my statement." Zane says blushing. "I meant that you have an amazing power you need to learn to control, and you have made no effort to learn how to control it. I would like it if you were to learn how to properly control your powers, so you can get out of a predicament if need be." Zane says putting his arms around you, and embracing you in a hug.

"Fine, lets go." You say and peck him on the cheek.

"You do not mind if I ask the others to assist us in harnessing your powers do you?" Zane asks

"No, that's fine. I'm going to have to learn how to turn into other people besides you, right." You chuckle and Zane stares at you blankly.

"Correct. Sometimes it would not be wise to clone me in a predicament, but someone else."