Dinner? Maybe.

She was staying at my hotel, the woman who wanted to buy us out. Maybe Carla was right, scope her out, Turn her onto his side and bury Sean while he was at it. Ringing her doorbell he dragged his right hand through his hair.

Nervous wasn't what he would call it, but just knowing that this was the same woman who bankrupted three of the most powerful men in Altai was disturbing, to say the least. Sebastien had to be careful not to fall into her trap and stay aware of her tactics, learn something about the woman that robbed mindlessly.

The door opened and there she stood with a smirk plastered on her face like she had just won the most valuable prize.

"So soon, Mr. Ameri" the smile never dropping, "I thought I would have to give you until Saturday to sign my contract."

"Well sorry to disappoint you, Ms. Whitfield" dry and lacking emotion was his response, not like he expected her to want anymore.

"Then why are you wasting my time?" Rubbing her temples as if she suddenly got a headache "If you are not here to put your signature, then please leave me be"

"I am carrying you to dinner tonight, it would be good if we spoke in a less tense manner," forcing a smile "The Dining Hall at 7, I can come to get you if that's better for you"

"Maybe, I don't like to mix my priorities."Aviva wanted to get this done and over with but he started a game and one thing she knew about games as they never ended well, for instance, she was stuck married to a maniac.

"I'll see you then," before walking away he looked her dead in her eyes "And Aviva, this is still my hotel, which means I can still put you out"

"Not for long, Mr. Ameri" Aviva replied to his retreating figure. 

................................................................................................................................................................

She was thirty minutes late, God only knew what women did to end up that late, It was still a possibility that she wasn't coming. Not coming would match the persona she displayed but if she did turn up tonight, Sebastien would be thrown off again at figuring out this woman.

Aviva Whitfield, it was like she did not even exist, no trace of her past and he had a good feeling her future would go undocumented as well. How she did it was a mystery to even his friend working at the Government's top Secret Security Agency.

"Not showing would ruin my reputation, so I guess we are having dinner" Sebastien watched as the lady in white approached his table and as he stood to get her chair, his date dismissed the action as if it wasn't warranted.

"I hope you don't mind but I ordered Shrimp Scampi for us already," He said politely as if everything was going to plan, but she had a different motive for coming here and disruption, getting to know what made him tick was her main priority.

"I do mind seeing that I am allergic to shrimp" batting her eyelashes in a flirtatious manner she continued, "Trying to kill me faster, Mr. Ameri?"

"Dinner is overrated anyway Aviva, let's get some drinks, at my expense" Sebastien offered, this was his chance to keep her talking, and even though she probably was trained to be alert when drinking, that was nothing a little of the chemical he recently acquired couldn't solve.

Aviva was grinning on the inside, this man thought to get her drunk. Knowing his type he would have the means to, this was not her first time in the ring with business moguls and it definately won't be her last. Unfortunately for him, this time his plan would backfire with a little switch of hands.

"After you Ameri"