Caseopia

What was so special about this place, it was just a hotel. Yes, it had an eight-star rating and was said to be absolutely breathtaking by past and present guest,  all she saw was a hotel. She would have to be smart and discover it's secrets and bring that Sebastien Ameri to his knees. That was all.

Stepping out of the taxi, mentally she took back her words. this place was magnificent. The silver exterior was highlighted with gold statues and designs imprinted on the walls. The lion of Judah standing tall on both sides of the entrance.

Glass forged into the cemented structure giving the inside a feeling of freedom and still being outside in nature. Blessed with sunlight piercing through the glass, making the guest feel less trapped and more on vacation. Aviva realized now why Sean wanted Caseopia, it was heaven on earth, a piece of paradise, especially as the inside, had waterfall acting as the hotels first and most impressionistic focal point.

The ringing of her cellular device broke the spell of Caseopia, she knew exactly who this was and how upset he would be at her first failure in forever but he couldn't expect success when dealing with someone so young at the CEO desk.

"Hello, Mr. Carte, what displeasure do I owe you" Aviva sneered.

"Your life, my sweet darling." The smirk on his face echoing through the phone, "I see you have met Sebastien, I hope you prepared for the journey wife"

beep

Fucking Bastard! 

Aviva couldn't believe that she was the pawn in a game and her life was being toyed with, they all knew what they wanted and strategically positioned all their trump cards, she just did not know how she was expected to help Sean. 

She was the only one who stood to lose anything of value in this shitty game but what could she have done, running would only result in death and living on the consequences of a mind game was better than a cowardly death.

It wasn't even five in the afternoon and she was burnt and tired out with all the underlining meanings, why did Sebastien address Sean as old friends? how did Sean know she met with the son and not the old man? Something wasn't adding up and what was the big deal in giving up a building for the sake of peace?

She had seen so many of the other businessmen give it all up in fear of the wrath of the next kingpin if he had succeeded in killing her father. Kind of impossible but in this world money bought even the most loyal persons.

The elevator finally stopped on the twenty floor and allowed her the privacy of her own suite. Dropping her bags on the floor, she stretched out on the pristine white couch lulling off into her own perfect world of sleep.