~6~

Y/N p.o.v.
"Oh Y/N how are you feeling today?" Was the first thing that Doctor Kim asked when I came inside. "Better"
"Ah that's good to hear. Now that you told me your story I'm going to help you to move on from Matt but first I need to ask you a question." Said Doctor Kim turning dead serious. "What's your question?"
"Do you want to move on from Matt?" His eyes burning through mine. "I-..I.." "You what? I need an answer." His voice deeper than normal.
"Yes" I finally answered
"Yes what Y/N?"
"Yes, I want to move on from Matt."
"Now we're talking." He said before slamming his hand softly on the table and standing up walking around the chair I was sitting on. "So Y/N to move on you have to throw away everything that reminds you of him or keep them all in one big box and place that box in the cellar." "Everything?"
"Yes everything how small it's, it will keep you a memory of him."
"But Doctor I still live in the house that me and Matt used to share."
"And THAT is one big mistake. That house will keeps remind you of him, every corner of that house, every room, every hall will remind you of him so it's better if you move to another house."
I let out a long sigh before answering "Okay." "Do you have a place to stay?"
I thought about his question. Sarah still lives with her parents, I don't have my own house and my parents house is way to far from here. "Euhm I will stay in a hotel." "If you want you can stay at my house." I looked at him with wide eyes, is he serious? "Look don't worry I'm not a pervert or something but I need to help you and you can stay at mine until you find a house for you."
"Oh thank you so so much Mr Kim" "Oh you can call me Taehyung, I mean we're going to live soon in the same house." Said he with his now familiar smile. "Okay" I answered feeling little shy. Woah Y/N what's wrong with you. "Okay that's it for today, I will see you tomorrow." "Bye Doc-"
"What was that?" "Oh sorry I mean Taehyung" "That's better."