New home

( this is my first x reader so please don't judge...I'm scared that people don't like the things I do so plz keep negative comments to ur selfs)

My name is Tatsumi Yukada, I am a solider in the military and the government thought it was a good idea to start a base on an unknown planet and lucky for me I was one out of ten thousand to go on this settlement or mission whatever it is. We landed and colonized in a small plain on the planet basically surrounded by thick jungle, the trees here were huge they remind me of redwood trees back in California where I use to live before I left for this...mission. I felt alone in the base,I never actually have anyone understand me or come near me for that matter. I was known as pyhco since I was one of the top ten strongest soldiers here plus i took out the third strongest solider back on earth and the fact that I am the  granddaughter of the general that is in charge of this base.

Sometimes get picked on here and there about my eyes...they were silver, it was adnormal for a human to have such eye color. Mother always told me I have pretty eyes and said I was special, I loved my mother very much after she died due to  brain cancer. I would never forget was she said to me,after spending two months on this planet I gotten used to how humid it was here. Heck,I sometimes get hot in my room even tho the ac was blasting cold air in the base like a blizzard in the north pole,grandfather sometimes get mad at me for wearing shorts around the base not just because it wasn't uniform but to not have men look at me. There wasn't a lot of females in the base there was around about two thousand women including myself with eight thousand men.

My friend Vanessa was the only person I get along with on this humid planet,sometimes she would keep an I on me when we do patrols in the jungle. She knows I will jump at anything that moves. I am really aggressive, every things seem to be quiet until the person I hate the most out of every one in the base  opend their mouth was Ryan. Ah yes Ryan Magee,he was the top solider in the base. Lot of people showed him respect so they wouldn't get beat up later,he would never leave me alone. Just because of being the number one solider doesn't me I belong to him,he thinks just by being the best doent me he gets to have everything he wants plus he's not my type, I don't date jerks." So uh Tatsumi-chan do you want to have lunch with me later on after this patrol? "I responded" Dont called me that. But sorry I don't have time for you Mr.'top dog'." He smirked "Playing hard to get I see well then I'll try harder next time." He winked as he kept walking,that man disgust me.

Back at the base in my room me and Vanessa were having a sleep over,we were playing truth or dare,"So Tastsumi T or D?" I had to think for a moment"Um T.""Would  date Ryan?""HELL TO THE NO! I would rather have a facehugger on my face than date that..that pig!" Vanessa laughed at me "OK I see you want to play that game T or D?" She answered "Truth."" Would you kiss a predator?" Her eyes widen when I said that"Heck no!, you know those things don't have lips!They mostly look like crabs and its freaky!"After a few mins of truth and dare my grandfather walked in,me and Vanessa got up quickly and saluted him"No need to salute girls I just came in to bring you some onigiri(Japanese riceballs)snacks."he smile "Grandpa you getting to soft when I'm around I'm not a little girl any more." I said in a childish tone"Nonsense your still my granddaughter and I love you with all my heart."he slimed as he set the riceballs down on the small table"I know I love you too grandpa." My grandfather laughed and huged me" Good night Vanessa.""Good night Mr. Yukada."he smiled at me"Good night my リトルウォリアー."(little warrior  in Japanese)"Good night."I bowed and went to bed."Tatsumi... Your granddad can make some good rice balls hmm their sooo good."Vanessa said with a mouth full of ongiri"Hey! Left some for me! Don't eat them all!"

(???'s pov)

I sighed sitting on a bed in my chambers thinking ' why do I have to be the one to go?' I have better things to do than stalk oomans.I felt the ship land,I asked my comrade"Were here already? I thought it would take longer." My second in command yuja'dar informed me"well we here now,let's just find this ooman base and get it over with. We can start tomorrow it seems the temperature drops really low at night so when the sun rises we'll head out in the morning.""Sounds me a plan. Get some rest my friend." I clicked as I put my hand on his shoulder"Alright, goodnight tribe leader." He clicked as he got up to go to his quarters. I should get some rest too becaus tomorrow is going to be a long day.

(Thanks for reading, I'll make more on the way and I'll have a new cover for this story later but for now enjoy the rest of your day. Before I forget any feedback will so I can my stories better thank you.)