6⏩

When two dogs fight it isn't always the biggest or most experience who triumphs, but the hungriest.

"Time for the bambi to snack." Rebekah called as she came into the room with a plate in her hand.

I groaned as I felt another kick from the baby.

"What?" Rebekah asked.

"The baby is kicking like crazy." I answered.

"She's hyper today. Must mean something exciting is going to happen soon." Rebekah said.

"Oh God. I cannot take any more action." I said.

I felt a pang of pain in my stomach and vomit rushing up my throat.

"Rebekah." I said.

"What's wrong?" Rebekah asked, worried.

"Help me to the bathroom, please." I answered.

She helped me up and walked to the bathroom where I made the toilet my best friend.

"How in the bloody hell are you still having morning sickness?" Rebekah asked as she pulls my hair back.

"I do not know." I answered as I felt even more sick.

She placed a hand on my forehead and then my cheek, checking my temperature. "Oh, you're burning up, actually." She said.

"Rebekah, get my mother for me, please." I said.

"Okay, I'll be right back." She said.

×

"Oh, Jane, you poor thing." My mother said as she pressed a towel against my forehead.

"What's wrong with her?" Klaus asked entering the room.

"That's what we're trying to figure out." I answered.

"Did you eat anything today that could have made you like this?" My mother asked.

"Let's see...I had breakfast which was eggs, lots of bacon, and waffles. I had some of that tea-" I was going to say but Klaus interrupted me.

"What tea?" Klaus asked.

"Klaus, Let her finish talking." My mother said.

"No, If this tea is the reason she's like this then I need to know what tea did she drank." Klaus said.

"There was this mug on the table with a note from you that said 'Jane drink me, Klaus', didn't you leave it there for me?" I asked.

"No, I didn't. Why would you drink something that was unattended? Where is the mug now?" Klaus replied.

"In the sink." I said.

"I'll get Vincent to check if there was anything dangerous in it." Klaus said, walking away.

"He's mad at me." I said.

"No, he's not. He's just worried." My mother said.

"He probably thinks I tried to kill our baby." I said.

"And did you try to kill your baby?" Hayley asked, entering the room.

"What? I would never. I love my baby. If I wanted to kill my baby then I would have done it the moment I found out I was pregnant." I answered.

"No need to get upset, Jane." Hayley said.

"So why would you ask that?" I asked.

"Because she tried to before. You know kill Hope while she was pregnant with her." Rebekah said as she walked into the room and took a seat on the end of the bed.

"So everyone in this house have murder tendencies." My mother said.

***A|N : Sorry for taking so long to update. Completely forgotten about this book.***