5⏩

The biggest human temptation is to settle for too little. - Thomas Merton

I was in the kitchen, eating a large bowl of fruit loops cereal in it. I was officially five months but I looked more far along. I was watching this episode of Teen Wolf when Stiles tries to hit that werewolf with a baseball bat. I giggled at that and continued eating.

I heard two pairs of footsteps and in walked Elijah and Hayley hand-in-hand. They've been together for a while now. When they saw me, they laughed and shook their heads.

Hayley and I have grown closer since finding more about my father's family's past.

"Don't laugh at a pregnant woman, that's bad luck." I told them, making them laugh more.

"How's my niece or nephew?" She wondered, putting her hands on the side of my stomach.

"Fine, he or she is kicking. Here," I motioned Elijah to put his hands on my stomach. He did so. "Wait for it…" I said. *kick* They gasped and pulled back. "Felt it?" I asked. Hayley nodded and started to tear up.

"I miss that feeling when Hope used to kick." Hayley gushed.

"Klaus felt it too." I told them. They both looked at me surprised. "What?"

"When was this?" Hayley asked.

"Oh when we found the grimoire. He was so adorable touching my belly, I thought he was gonna cry." I replied.

"Aww, who knew Klaus had a heart." Hayley said, wiping a fake tear away. Speak of the devil, walking into the kitchen.

"I can hear you, you know?" He glowered.

"Oh I know." Hayley responded. Klaus glared and rolled his eyes. He turned to me and saw the position I was in. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Enjoying yourself there, love?" He cheekily wondered. I just stuck my tongue out and continued eating.

"Yes, now leave me alone before you end up wearing oatmeal." I said.

"Thanks for the warning." Klaus said and walked to get a glass of bourbon.

"Isn't it a little early to be drinking, brother?" Elijah asked.

"It's never too early to have a drink." Klaus argued, opening to bottle and pouring himself a glass. I shook my head and went back to eating.

I soon finished and washed it in the sink.

"So have you guys thought of names for the baby?" Elijah asked. I looked to Klaus who just shrugged.

"No we haven't. Any ideas?" I asked Elijah, Hayley, and Klaus. Before any of us could answer, Marcel walked in.

"Jane!" Marcel exclaimed.

"Marcel!" I exclaimed.

"Jane, your mom is coming over soon and beware she went shopping." Marcel said.

"Sigh, she's taking this whole spoiling her first grandchild too far, we don't even know the gender." I said.

"It's definitely a boy." Kol said, walking in with Davina hand-in-hand. Those two are cute together despite him being an asshole.