4⏩

"I do feel better knowing you've suffered a little" - jane villanueva

"Surprise!" Rebekah said as we pulled up to a scary looking mansion.

The gates opened and Klaus pulle up in the driveway. I shoot Hayley a look and she just shrugged.

"What are we doing here, Rebekah?" Klaus asked.

"So I decided to dig up some information on your baby mama number two and found out this place belongs to her family." Rebekah said.

"I don't think so." I said.

"Oh yes, that other place your mother lives in is your maternal's side but this place is your paternal's side." She said.

"My father's family lived here?" I asked.

"Yes, and since my unusual talk this morning with Esther, who revealed some interesting information about you. I decided we should do some soul searching." She said.

"What did Esther say about Jane?" Hayley asked.

"Seems that Klaus is just a power magnet." Rebekah said.

"What does that mean?" Klaus asked.

"Jane, do you want to tell him?" She asked.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"I'm a Werewitchpyre." I said.

"A what?" Hayley asked.

"A Hybrid Werewolf Witch Vampire With Godly Or Angelic Blood. The Werewitchpyre is an extremely rare supernatural being consisting of a plethora of paranormal genetics." Rebekah said.

"So she's a hybrid?" Hayley asked.

"No she's more powerful than a hybrid." Rebekah said as we got out the car.

×

"Only a De La Vega can open the door, so Jane open the door." Rebekah said. I sighed and walked up to the door and touched it. I felt the door unlock and open by itself.

"A magic door." Hayley said.

We walked in and the fisrt thing I see is a living room and a woman who appears to be burning in front of the fireplace.