2⏩

Vincent walked into the compound. He saw Marcel, Elijah, and Klaus standing there talking. He assumed Marcel was telling them about Jane's pregnancy.

"Did you tell them?" He asked as he approached the three men.

"Tell them what?" Klaus asked.

"No Vince, not yet, but now I will." Marcel replied.

"Tell us what, Marcel?" Elijah asked.

"Jane is pregnant." Marcel replied.

"Jane! Who's that?" Klaus asked.

"Jane Villanueva." Vincent replied.

"The virgin vampire." Elijah said.

"Yes." Marcel said.

"How is that possible?" Klaus asked.

"We don't know yet but we think it has something to do with Esther." Marcel replied.

"What do you mean?" Elijah asked.

"Recently the witches have been taking young girls and performing rituals on them. When I performed a spell on Jane, I found out that her memory was recently erased with magic." Vincent replied.

"So you think Esther made Jane pregnant. Why would she do that?" Klaus asked.

"Maybe as a peace offering." Marcel said.

"It could be she knows how important family is to Klaus." Vincent said.

~oOo~

Jane groaned and rubbed her forehead. Her head was killing her and it felt as if she was about to faint again.

She took in her surroundings. The room was dimly lit by candles and was extremely creepy. The last thing she remembered was being ambushed before she could get into the house. Now, she was strapped to a chair by the wrists and struggling to get out.

The virgin vampire squinted her eyes at the straps, willing for them to open. Nothing happened. Maybe they were enchanted? She flicked her fingers at a vase, expecting it to smash into the wall, but again, nothing happened. The vase was still.

"I took your magic away," said a black-haired girl in skinny jeans. "Temporarily."

Jane glared at her. "And when do I get it back?"

"When Klaus agrees to our plans," she told me, picking up a needle.

She scoffed. "What makes you think he cares so much about me?"

"Oh, he does," the girl said. "But he'll care about you even more when he finds out about the little muffin in your oven."

"You stay away from my baby, bitch." Jane exclaimed.

"Jane, the virgin vampire. I've heard so much about you. Do you like the gift I gave you?" Esther said coming to the room.

"Esther, you crazy bitch. You did this to me?" I exclaimed.

"Yes, darling." She said.

"I swear to God when I get my hands on you-" I was interrupted by a sharp knife being pieced through my skin.

"Now is that the way to talk to the grandmother of your unborn baby." Esther said stabbing the knife into my thigh.

"Grandmother? Esther, I think being killed so many times has made you delusional." I said.

The black-haired girl laughed.

"Do you know why I choose you to carry this child?" Esther asked.

"No, but I'm sure you're going to tell me." I replied rolling my eyes.

"You have a unique family history." She says.

"Please elaborate." I said.

"You come from a long line of Werewitchpyres." She says.

"Werewitchpyre, now you're just making things up." I said.

"How do you think you can still use magic?" She asked.

"I don't have magic." I said.

"Yes, you do." The black-haired girl said.

"Like I said you're a Werewitchpyre. A Hybrid Werewolf Witch Vampire With Godly Or Angelic Blood. The Werewitchpyre is an extremely rare supernatural being consisting of a plethora of paranormal genetics." Esther said.

"So you got me pregnant to have a powerful baby." I said.

"Yes, because this child will be the one to destory my children once and for all." She said.

*A/N : Sorry for the short and probably terrible chapter.*