34.

Five years later.

Kim Seokjin was finally following his dreams, but who knew dreams brought so much fucking frustration with them.

Like right now.

"If you want to keep making as much money as you are you gotta keep writing those love songs." One of the  producers said, a scolding look on his face.

"Like I said, I don't want to keep writing love songs, I've already written so many. Why not write a song that has a deeper topic? Like loving yourself before anyone else and-" Jin said his eyes falling to the ground as he was only interrupted, like always.

"Look, Seokjin, women love you because of your love songs. And most of your fans are women, so you gotta keep writing those cheesy lyrics. Just think about the money." The man said, his arrogant tone making Jin even angrier.

"I don't care about the money! I just want to sing something that comes from my heart, I'm a performer, I'm not just in it for the money!" The brunette yelled, earning a glare from the manager.

"Fine. Don't think about the money but think about your popularity, you're one of the biggest soloist. Everybody knows you and loves you. Women would do anything to be with you, and that's how a male idol should be known." The man said, giving his best convincing smile.

And Jin just sighed loudly, he loved his fans, absolutely loved them, but he was lying to them. And you shouldn't lie to people who support you.

But he can't help it.

I mean he is one of Koreas biggest soloist singers, and one of the biggest heartthrobs out there to women, and some men. But his fans and the public didn't know one big detail of his life. That he is super duper gay.

But even so the brunette replied with a small, "Okay." Receiving a pat on the back from his manager, which he shrugged off and grabbed his notebook to start writing the cheesy lyrics. Only thinking of one certain person for inspiration.

-

"RM gets on billboard charts after his new songs release, but it was only expected as he is one of Koreas biggest soloist, and continues to grow internationally and in the industry." Namjoon muttered cockily from the magazine he had grabbed, seeing himself on the cover had made him curious.

"Oh sorry, I got distracted. Yes I'm getting snacks." Namjoon said, balancing his phone on his ear and shoulder. Then placing the magazine down and going back to the task at hand.

"Fuck yeah, they have doughnuts." The raven haired said as he grabbed some glazed ones that were wrapped up in plastic.

"Don't worry, no one will recognize me. I'm wearing my mask." Namjoon said, rolling his eyes and raising up his black mask more for better coverage.

"Yes, I remember the plan. I'm gonna go pay for this and then we'll meet at the hotel in ten? Does that sound-" Namjoon muttered bringing the doughnuts with him as he walked to the cashier but didn't get to finish speaking as he was interrupted by a very loud scream.

"Oh my god it's fucking RM!" A girl that looked to be in high school shouted out. Pointing right at Namjoon as her eyes widened and she started screaming.