13.

It hadn't been too long since Jin and Namjoon shared a dorm. It had actually been normal and pretty calm in the short amount of time, the brunette found this surprising but he welcomed it either way.

The blonde was very quiet most of the time and minded his business. He was a good roommate and was regularly out doing things. Leaving Jin to help himself to the alone time. In this alone time he regularly practiced his singing and studied hard for his classes. But it felt pretty lonely in the dorm though. And Jin wasn't used to being lonely, it reminded him of how he lived back then.

He put the feelings and bad memories aside though.

To be completely honest this room change wasn't that much of a big deal. In fact everything stayed pretty much the same. Except it still had an effect on them, socially.

On campus word had gotten around that they shared a dorm, and rumors spread like always. The two males didn't care for the rumors anymore. They still heard them though, every little detail. Everyone knew that the couple had broken up but now people were suspecting that Jin had cheated on Namjoon and that they still had feelings. Who knew people could come up with such a story over some small changes,

The older male of course found these rumors to be completely barbaric. He could never cheat on someone. So what made people come up with this statement? In fact if they were actually in a relationship it would be Namjoon who cheated. The brunette tried to be unbothered by the rumors but slowly failed, he cared too much. While Namjoon on the other hand was too busy in his own thing to even notice.

It was another day in classes. Jin was wearing a pastel brown hoodie and some black jeans, paired with his black converse. He was walking to his class on the chilly day, when he noticed Yoongi not too far from him. Remembering his question that he had wanted to ask, he ran over to the shorter male.

"Hey Yoongi! I still need to ask you that question you know." Jin said shoving his shoulder gently to get his attention.

"Yeah. Go ahead and ask." Yoongi said sipping on his black coffee. Mornings were not his thing, in fact he loved his sleep and hated when it was disturbed. So he wasn't even fully awake while speaking, Jin didn't care for this though.

"It's about Hoseok. I noticed some bruises on his wrist and I was wondering what happened-" Jin said giving the shorter male a strong gaze. But he stopped speaking once he noticed Yoongi's eyes widened with rage and how he was now somehow fully awake.

"What?" Yoongi said. His gaze was strong and could kill anyone in his way. He clenched his coffee in his hand with anger and looked like he was about to break the plastic holding it together.

Jin had never seen such an angry side of this male. He was practically fuming and his aura seemed terrifying, even when they were arguing he hadn't gotten this mad.

"How dare someone hit him? And leave bruises on him! No one gets to touch him." Yoongi said in a poisonous voice. Jin was now a bit astonished at how quickly this guy went from sleepy to completely raged.

"I'll ask about it, but once I find out who it is they're dead." Yoongi said as he ran along with his black coffee to find his dear sunshine.

Leaving Jin speechlessly walking, but the male had to admit he was proud that his best friend found someone so protective of him. Maybe Min Yoongi wasn't that bad. He just hoped he would find out who the culprit was and take them down fast.

-

The boys classes passed fast like always. He payed attention in them and did what he was supposed to. Unfortunately the harasses started again, because of the rumors Namjoon and him breaking up, but Jin simply ignored them. Well tried his best to.