24.

Hoseok scurried along through the hallways pushing past many other students. He always walked as fast as he could when going to his classes, for having fear of being beaten again. The boy couldn't fight back anymore, every time he tried he would just get beaten worse. And recovering always got in the way of his dancing.

While he was pushing past people he was slammed into the wall harshly, already recognizing the rough hands. He winced at the impact as he dropped his folders and books. His shirt collar being grabbed and pulled up roughly. Hoseok looked away and clenched his fists ready for the beating, but they only gave him smirks.

"You know this wouldn't happen if you weren't Min Yoongi's." The boy said in a venomous voice as he grabbed Hoseoks ribs, knowing there were bruises there. The bullies words cut much deeper into the male though, these boys had only started doing this because Hoseok was named as their lead dancer in their class, and they had been angry about it.

But for some reason they tormented him for being gay and for dating a guy, it was stupid.

"Agh.." Hoseok groaned out as his fresh bruises were squeezed tightly in unbearable pain. The boy then slid his hand from Hoseok's bruised caramel stomach to his thighs increasingly slow.

"Stop." The male said. Of course if it was one person doing this he would beat their ass but there was three of them, and he didn't have much experience fighting that many people.

"If only you didn't have these legs than maybe everyone would stop giving you attention on your 'talent' as they call it. Maybe I should just break them." The boy said with a chuckle as he pulled on Hoseok's red silky hair. Making him whimper.

But before the boys could do any more harm Yoongi came out of nowhere and aggressively tackled the boy that was holding down his boyfriend. Giving the bully a disgusted look in the process as he slammed him onto the ground. That escalated, Hoseok thought. Yoongi then grabbed onto the boys hair pulling him upwards.

"Do you want to tell me why a rat like you, is even thinking of touching my boyfriend like that?" Yoongi asked. His voice sounded beyond angry and he was giving a very mean death stare.

Yoongi then proceeded to beat up the other two boys and got all males to the ground in a matter of minutes, getting hit a few times too. Grabbing the rope from his bag that he brought for this situation and quickly tied the boys down to the nearby water fountain, but not without a fight.

Yoongi then smirked at his accomplishment. He planned to leave the three boys there for the entire day, but not before teaching them a lesson. They yelled and kicked, and basically threw fits as Yoongi stripped them of their clothes and ripped them to shreds. It was quite a cruel act but they chose to touch his boyfriend, so he could only think this was fair as he chuckled while doing it.

"Those clothes costed thousands of dollars, how could you!" The main bully yelled. The males were only in their boxers and could only watch in embarrassment and terror as their clothes got completely ruined by Min Yoongi.

"Your fault for putting your hands on my boyfriend, next time you do I'll do worse than just rip your shitty clothes you childish assholes." The mint haired boy said with a stern voice, he meant each word he said.

Yoongi then walked over to Hoseok with a smirk while the younger only gave him a frown.

"You didn't have to do that.." Hoseok said as he intertwined his hand with the older's rough big one. Holding it carefully because of his bruised knuckles. He felt bad for having to make his lover always protect him, it made him feel as a burden.

"You're mine baby. All of you is, you belong to me. So people don't just get to put their hands on you. Only I can touch you, and in any way I want." Yoongi said cupping Hoseok's face, and whispering the last part making him blush because of his cheesy and dirty words. Yoongi laughed at the reaction while Hoseok only playfully hit the shorter boy on the arm.