tour - j.a.

✦∴⋆ (y/n)
warnings: bit of self hate

jack and (y/n) had been dating for slightly over a year now

jack and (y/n) had been dating for slightly over a year now. their relationship wasn't always smooth sailing but they loved each other all in all.

jack and the rest of calpurnia we're leaving on their tour tomorrow and jack and (y/n) we're trying to spend every second with each other.

jack was sitting on the couch focused on the moving images of Goonies in front of him while (y/n) was cuddled up at his side. he had his arm wrapped around her slowly rubbing her back.

(y/n) sighed trying to snuggle even closer to her boyfriend. he laughed quietly at his girlfriend.

"you okay?" he looks down at her.

"i just don't want you to leave." he kept rubbing her back.

"i don't wanna leave you either." she sniffles a bit. "i'm sorry." he continues.

"you shouldn't be. i'm proud of you for doing this. you guys have came a long way." she smiled up at him lovingly. she smiles back.

"you're cute." he compliments.

"shut up." (y/n) hits his stomach playfully laughing.

"no, you're my girlfriend i can compliment you whenever i want."

———————————

once the movie was over they just sat there in silence. a comfortable silence. (y/n) sat up a bit to lean her head on jacks shoulder. he smiled at her.

"we should go to bed." he rubs her arm.

"but that means when we wake up you leave."

"i'll have to eventually."

honestly (y/n) was scared. her self confidence was at an all time low anytime jack would come back from a concert or when she'd go to one. she'd hear all the high pitched screams and the 'jack i love you's erupting from the crowds of girls.

when she'd tag along to the concerts she look out at the crowd from the vip section an pick out girls that she taught were prettier than her, in their brandy melville tube tops and checkered vans.

once she wore pajamas to a concert. men's pajamas, they practically dragged on the floor. what she didn't fully know is that jack didn't care what she wore, as long as she was there supporting him he was ecstatic.

flashback (y/n) pov

"goodnight and thank you!" finn yells while him and the rest of calpurnia exit the stage.

jack runs up to me and picks me up. i wrap my legs and arms around him jump up.

we hadn't seen each other in a month until now. i'd just got off the airplane before the concert. josh, lucas and macy picked me up to come surprise him. i was wearing very oversized men's plaid pajamas pants and a white tank top: not my best look.

i still had my glasses on and my makeup was slept on but jack didn't care at all.

out of all the girls here, he chose me.

end of flashback.

we walked into my room and laid down in bed together. he wrapped his arms around me and yawned, causing me to yawn as well.

"goodnight, love." he kisses the back of my neck.

"goodnight."