Chapter 2 Party

Everybody's Party Clothes are at the bottom.
————————————————————————
         Matty and I walk into the library to see Gus gone, but Sarah getting picked. "You just a Fat Loser. No one likes not even my dog would date you" says Chloe The Bitch. "Actually that's not true. I like her and I bet someone would date her" I say placing my stuff down. "You" she says angry "you bruised my wrist" she says showing it. I look at it and smile I like my thumb grab her wrist then rub the bruise. I pull my hand back and show her "no just make up" I say grinning.
"Now get lost before she actually does bruise you" Matty warns her and her minions. Chloe The Bitch stomps her foot and walks off flipping her hair and her minions follow flipping their hair. "God people have become indecent" I say sighing I then turn back to Sarah. "Where's Gus" I ask "they told him that someone in the office needed him" Sarah says. "One you both are so innocent and naïve. Two that was a lie" I tell her "Matty your in charge of her" I say and walk off to find Gus. "I, I captain" said Matty saluting me and I giggle as a clueless Sarah watches.
I wonder the halls for a bit but soon find Gus. And of course I see Blake and his buddies beating him up. "I knew today was going to be terrible" I say and walk over to them. One of Blake's buddies go to kick Gus, but instead they get a punch to the jaw by me. They look to me as their friend stumbles a bit "you ok" Zander asked who I am guessing is Cole. Zander gets back up shoving Cole away from him, he then swings at me again. I dodge easily he must definitely be drunk I can smell it off of him.
         Zander swings again much slower I catch and twist his arm to where he does a back flip. Zander lands on his back knocking the breath out of him. I giggle a little, but groan once Cole comes at me. Either Blake learned his lesson about getting into fights with me. Or he isn't drunk like these two. Cole throws punch after punch, and I can tell he does have some professional experience fighting; even though he's drunk. I block one of Cole's punches then kick him on his face possible breaking his nose. Then I jump up in the air and Ruby Roundhouse his face (Jumanji 2 expression) Cole falls to the floor knocked out.
         "Where the hell did you learn to do that" asked Blake watching from the side "kick boxing classes, boxing classes, and karate classes" I tell him. I then walk over to Gus and help him up "damn you got fucked up" I say "let's get you to the nurse" I tell him. But I didn't truly serve justice to everyone here. I put Gus down carefully then walk to Blake, he is looking at me confused. I smile then punch his face and trip him onto the floor as he stumbles. I go back to Gus and help him up then head to the nurse.
         I get him to the nurse and the nurse seems horrified about how he looked. I then take out my phone and text Matty and told him to bring Sarah. "What happened to him" asked the nurse "Blake Woods happened" I tell her, she nods and treats him. Sarah and Matty arrive a little while later and Sarah is crying. She goes over to Gus and falls to her knees "I'm sorry Gus" she apologizes to him. "It's fine Sarah. Cassie was able to save me" Gus tells her and next came in Gus's mom and I informed her of exactly what happened. She thanked me and said I must come over for dinner to thank me. I agreed to it as long as Matty could come and she agreed.
         The lunch Bell ringed and Gus stayed at the school to finish the day since their was no serious injuries. We sat at a table far away from everyone and once I spotted all the ass holes. I got up a little, but Matty pulled me down. "No" he said to me like I'm a dog I grumbled some cuss words as I eat a Fry. Just then we hear trays slide down and we all look to see Blake, Zander, and Cole. "Haven't learned your lesson" I ask popping my knuckles "no, no we have" said Cole hands up in surrender.
         "Gus, Sarah" said Zander as he and Blake shared a glance "we're sorry for bullying you and burying you" said Cole. "I believe you Cole" I say "but" said Matty for me "I don't believe them" I said pointing to both Zander and Blake. "What!?" said Zander gripping his fist closed and his jaw clenched "why not" asked Blake. "It's obvious. You both don't seem sincere. But Cole clearly is" I tell them with a straight face. "How the hell can you tell" asked Zander "it's like Poker or B.S. I can tell your bluffing" I tell them. "And trust her. She has never been beaten in either of those" Matty tells them "really" said Cole shocked.
         "I can read people easily" I say and I can tell Blake looks defeated and Zander's pissed. Zander slams his fists on the table "fine I'm sorry for being a total ass" Zander yells. "It's fine really" said Sarah "I am sorry too. I shouldn't have beaten you up" said Blake "it's cool" says Gus. My phone rings and I look to see it's Dandy The Lawyer, I nudge Matty "welp I'm done. I'll see you guys later" I say getting up. "I'll go with you" said Matty getting up to leave as well.
         As we are walking away I hear Cole ask "are they a thing" and I giggled silently to myself. Once in the hallway we checked to make sure no one else was around. Once we were sure Matty became the look out. I answered the phone call "hello" I answer.
"Mhmm"
"Ok"
"That's good"
"Ok bye"
I click end call button and Matty looks worried at me. "He was set free" I tell him and Matty looses all color as the grip on my phone becomes tighter. "Well at least he doesn't know where we are" said Matty, but I was definitely pissed.
         "Why the hell did they let him go" I say through gritted teeth and clenched jaw. I turn around and punch the wall Matty grabbed me. "It's fine Cas, I got you to watch me. And you got me to watch you" he says and I just nod. "You messed your knuckles up" Matty points out "I just broke the skin a little" I tell him. Matty nods and let's me go we then walk down the hallway to our next class. "So there is a party tonight" Matty says and I groan "I know you hate Parties. But come on we can bring Sarah and Gus along. Also it's my birthday" Matty tells me. "Fine but I'm not drinking" I tell him and he nods "also your not smoking" he adds on and I nod.
         Matty told Gus and Sarah about the party and they agreed to come along with us. Which meant they were coming with us to our place. Once the bell ring we all rushed out excited well, except me. Once out in parking lot Sarah and Gus looked at our vehicles like their God. "Who riding with me" asked Matty "I am" said Sarah racing to the passengers seat. "Looks like your with me" I say tossing Gus a helmet and he looked a little pale. But Gus puts the helmet on and gets on behind me. "Hold on tight to me" I tell him and he nods as I shake my head. I start my motorcycle and Gus's grip tightens on me "relax" I tell him.
         We then took off down the highway to Matty and mine's apartment. Once Gus got use to motorcycle he had tones of fun on it. We got to the apartment and Gus was ecstatic "I am riding with you again" cheered Gus and I laughed. Matty pulls up and Sarah looked super excited too. "Come on let's get ready" says Matty and we all head inside and up two flights of stairs. Sarah and I go to my room while the boys go to Matty's room. I go threw my closet and find the perfect dress for Sarah.
         I hand Sarah the dress and she looked at it  like it was gold. "Go try it on" I tell her and she nods and walks into my bathroom. Sarah comes out and she was breath taking. The top of the dress was black and didn't cover her shoulders. But it did cover the rest of her arms. The skirt was gray with black lace and it went down to the middle of her thighs. I hand her some black heels and she puts them on, and she looked complete. "Your beautiful" I tell her and she lightly blushes in embarrassment. I than paint her nails a tan color and straighten her hair.
         It was my turn and I looked through my closet. When I came across my leather jacket and gray sweater that showed some cleavage, but strings to cover it. I grab them a new pair of black jeans and my white converse. I throw them on and then beach waved my hair a little. Then I paint my nails with a clear coat. "You look Bad Ass" Sarah tells me "eh it's just natural for me" I tell her and she laughs. "Oh you can keep that dress" I tell her "what?! I can't" she tells me. "Yes you can I have it to you. Plus I never wore it so I am giving it a person that will" I tell her and she seems really touched. "Plus it looks way better on you" I add and she laughs with a blush.
         I then do Sarah and my make up. I did skin color make up for her to make it look natural on her. Then I did the same to me. "We look Hot and Bad Ass" I tell her and she laughs.
         We walk out to see the boys are already waiting and they looked good. Matty wore a light purple, blue shirt button up tucked into his pants with a dark navy blue tie. With dark pants and a watch to match the dark blue pants. With plaid shoes to go along with no socks. Gus wore a white shirt with some words on it and a gray vest over it. He had black jeans and white sneakers to go with. "Damn you girls look good" says Matty "shut it Matty" I warm him while Sarah blushes. Gus doesn't say anything except stare at Sarah. Matty nudges Gus with his elbow while I laughed.
"You look amazing Sarah" says Gus "thanks so do you" Sarah says back. We then all sit there in somewhat awkward silence. "Alright as much as I'd love you guys wedding to be here. But we go to get to the party" I say and Gus and Sarah blush. "Come on Sarah" said Matty linking his arm with Sarah's and they walk out. "Just tell her how you feel" I tell him and he blushes "is it that obvious" he asks "yep" I say popping the 'p'. We both then head to my bike and get on.
We pull in behind Matty, who was leading the way since he knew the address. We pulled up and their was already many, many cars out front. "Who's party is this" I ask "one of Chloe's minions" Matty tells us, Gus, Sarah, and I groan in disapproval. "Oh hush it's my b-day" he says sticking his tongue out and I did it back. "Let's go" says Matty walking towards he house "we should have took the Camaro" I groan. "You guys have a Camaro" says Sarah "that's awesome!" says Gus and I laugh along with Matty.
         We enter the house and already we're being stared at especially Gus and Sarah. Guys whistle at Sarah and girls drooled over Gus. I finally get tired of and turn around "stick your god damn eyes back in your head boys. Girls you have something coming out of your mouth" I say and everyone continues with what they were doing. "Dang how does everyone now down to you" asked Gus "I've had tons of practice" I tell them and they nod. "Hey Cas look some people are playing B.S." says Matty "it's called Bullshit not B.S." I tell him. Matty rolls his eyes at me "just go play" Matty tells me.
         "Eh. I need to keep an eye out for these two" I tell him "I got it" Matty tells me. "No you don't first sight at a hot gay guy. You'd be gone in a millisecond" I tell him "yeah your right" he says "no really" I say sarcastically while rolling my eyes. "Sarah" we hear someone say and we all turn to see Cole, Zander, and Blake looking good. I notice Matty's open mouth and I use my pointer finger and close his mouth. "You look hot Sarah" says Cole with a friendly smile "thank you Cassie gave it to me" I smile at her as she looks back to me. "And you Gus look H-O-T, HOT" and we all see Chloe and her minions.
          "And Sarah you could loose some weight" says Chloe lucky for me, she's standing next to me drunk. I roll my eyes up to Matty and bull my fist up. Matty looks at me smirking and I fling my arm up hitting Chloe in the face with the back of my hand. Chloe falls to the floor put cold her minions go down to catch her while everyone except Matty looked shocked. "God she's annoying" I say and Matty can't help but laugh. "Why the hell are you so violent" asked Zander "that wasn't even that violent for her" says Matty still laughing. "What is violent for her" asked Blake and I smirk "till your either dead or a bloody mess" I tell them. "I am never getting on her bad side again" says Cole backing up a little.
         Matty laughs and so do I "wait didn't you say you did boxing" asked Blake "and kick boxing and Karate" I add. "She's a black belt in Karate" Matty tells them and their eyes go big. "Oh Sarah I forgot to mention keep the heels. Also we're going shopping tomorrow" I tell her. "Ooo I call coming" says Matty "if your up by then. Or don't have company over" I tell him and he wiggles his brows at Zander. Zander looks like he was about to puke I laughed. Just then a guy walks by us looking at Matty like how I look at Pizza. Matty walks away following the guy and I shake my head.
         "He's so fucking lucky it's his birthday" I say "what do you usually do if it's not" asked Blake. "Leave or play a game" I tell them "really you seem like the type to like parties" says Zander. "Nah. When I was allowed to get drunk or smoke a cigarette than yeah" I tell them "why don't you" asked Sarah "I get out of hand" I tell them. "And it's not a good out of hand either. Matty is actually the one who pointed it out. He pulled me off of a guy that I was beating to death" I tell them "then again he was a perv" I add on rubbing my neck. "So you can't drink or smoke. But you could play Cards" says Blake pointing to the Bullshit game.
         "Nope. I'm keeping an eye on them" I say "I can do that" says Cole winking to Sarah, who blushes. I see Gus get angry "no it's fine. I am really good at parties and can tell which type of party person someone is" I tell them. "Oh yeah" says Blake in disbelief "yeppers" I say "then how about him" says Blake pointing to a guy that looked shady. "Drug dealer" I say "how do you know" asks Blake "hands are in his pocket and he is closer to the door so he can bolt if cops show" I tell them. "Her" says Blake pointing to a girl on a low cut dress "drunk whore" I say. "And you know how" asked Blake "dress is cut low, she looks like she tried to hard on her looks, and she is stumbling around" I say.
         Zander and Cole clap while Blake looks amazed "how" "I've been going to these types of parties since I was eleven" I tell him. "Shit so your pro" says Zander "yep" I say popping the 'p'. "Anyways Gus why don't you go dance with Sarah" I tell him and he nods getting what I meant. I see Cole going to interfere, but I grab his shoulder and squeeze. "He likes her and she likes him. Back he is going to ask he out" I whisper to him and he nods understanding. I let go and Cole rubs his shoulder I then walk off to make sure I keep a good eye on them. "Stop staring boys" I yell to them turning my head a little and they looked away lightly blushing.
         I am leaning against a wall with a bottle of water as I watch Sarah and Gus. I have already threaten three guys for purposely grabbing Sarah's ass. I also told two girls off for groping Gus. Really these people are terrible. Blake walk up to me and try's to hand me another water bottle. "No thanks don't except drinks from guys" I tell him and he looks at me confused. "I have Ahmad my fair amount of guys trying to drug me" I explain an she nods understanding. "So anything interesting" he asks "just five pervs so far" I say and he smirks. "Best them up" he asks "no" I say "but I did tell them off" I say and he chuckles.
         Just then Matty comes up to me "Cas" he says looking pale "what" I ask "you've notice them" he asks nodding to his two a'clock. "Yeah" I tell him "what do you think" asked Matty "gang members mostly likely. Probably scouting" I tell him. "Are they-" "no" I say cutting him off "but they look like messengers" I add. Jus then one of the guys spot me and I glare at him. "Blake keep any eye on them" I say and walk off "ok" he says confused as Matty follows me.
         I get to them with Matty next to me "let's take this outside" I tell them and they nod. And we all walk out of the house.

————————————————————————
Matty's

————————————————————————                                    Matty's

Cassie's

                                      Gus's

Gus's

                                    Sarah's

Sarah's