Chapter 6

Charles POV:
I glared at Braxton. What a bitch. John didn't deserve that shit. John's a cool dude. He's sweet like the angelic taste of nutritious fresh fruits, his kind and caring nature towards everything even assholes like Braxton, quite humorous, and sort of cute. Wait, no I ain't gay. I like hot girls, vaginas, big boobs, hot dog buns. My thoughts disappeared once the bell rang, I headed straight to the boys' bathroom. I'm pretty sure John would be here, I mean I've seen many teen dramas and when the protagonist gets humiliated they go straight to the bathroom.

Once I opened the door, I opened my mouth, about to say something, until I heard soft whimpers and cries in one of the stalls in this claustrophobic bathroom. Is 'claustrophobic' the right word to describe the bathroom, I guess. I quietly bent down next to the specific stall. I might look really weird, bending down next to a stall, probably believing I'm just in this specific position just to hear a fellow acquaintance take a shit.

"I'm just a two-eyed coloured freak, that's what Charles always told me anyway," cried John. My heart started shattering in mini pieces, guilt flowing in my system, out of everything I regretted in my worthless life, this must be one of the worst. I felt gentle tears running down my face, rubbing my eyes with my blue hoodie, trying to remove them.

"I'm sure my parents left me with Grandma, as a fast way of getting rid of me, getting me out of their skin," he continued to grieve. "I'm just a nobody, no one ever notices me, Braxton, probably thinks I'm a giant gay loser, Addilyn deserves a better friend, same with Charles," he wept harder. I rubbed my eyes and took a stand. "John, are you here? Please come out," I say softly. "Already did," he replied sarcastically, with a croak in his throat, showing the fact he cried. "I'm serious, please," I practically begged in whispers. He unlocked the door, and I immediately pulled him into an embrace. He returned the exchange, I felt his tears roll down my chest. "I'm sorry," he cried. "Hey, hey, it's okay," I replied, hugging him harder but soft enough to make him comfortable. I looked at him. Tears flowing in his unique eyes with a tint of red outside his pupils and iris, his generally messy curly brown hair is more worse than usual. "How much did you hear?" John asked softly. "The part that mentioned your eyes, look I highly regret that mistake I made, I'm sorry, I highly understand if you don't want to talk to me anymore," I blabbered out, almost letting out tears. He kept quiet. "Look, I'm stupid on thinking you're just a two-eyed coloured freak, I shouldn't have said that, but your eyes are very pretty. Their unique and matches your personality well, and makes you beautiful," I continued to blabber out. I didn't lie, his eyes are very unique, and a pretty sight. (A.N Pun unintended) He blinked, probably cause he was surprised. "My eyes have never been complimented, outside of my grandmother and Addilyn, are you pulling my leg," he asked in a shocked tone. I just nodded. We just stood there in this embrace, it was quite nice, to be honest. Till...

"Well, that was super gay."
Fuck.

The colour of John's eyes is one left green eye, and one brown right eye. Yes, he has heterochromia iridium.
Ok Bye
-Nixy