Chapter 2 II Addliyn

The original version of this chapter was s*** so I'll try to improve it.

I'm trying to focus on a personal struggle of this chapter

-Nixy (EDITED BY ERIA SOZ)

________________________________________________________________________________

Addilyn's Point of View:

I took a stroll to John's class, still, lingering in my mind how many calories I had ate. Donuts, four hundred and fifty two calories; amazing, one donut into that much calories. Someday, I'll earn that body, I figured something so utterly perfect can't be mine, isn't it so easy to just lose a couple pounds like POOF! I continue to press my eye near the tiny hole in the door to see who it was, looks like he's busy, I'll come again later. I proceed to saunter to my locker exchanging looks with Cora, looks like she's visiting John too, hmph, that's intricate enough for Cora to even talk to John. I mean, aren't we all human beings? It's just this part of my brain wanted me to know what was happening. The information was compendious, but it was Cora we're talking about; still, I need to be vigilant towards John and Cora.

I came to John's class afterwards, looks like it was pristine, no one was there but John and someone else. I laid my eyes on Cora who was trudging off to the Cafeteria, her face was indistinguishable, it's like she saw a really rigorous math problem. Later, John walked out of the door laughing uncontrollably, who was he with? That was the question. Indistinct face shaking hands with John was all I can focus my eyes on, I appear next John as the guy prances off to the Cafeteria, I never saw him before but he knew this school pretty well. Wait a f*cking second, that is f*cking Charles Reynolds, no sh*tting way.

"Was that freaking Charles Reynolds" I instantaneously said, "If he hurts you he will get his a** whooped" I continue making a fist into a ball. There was no way in hell Charles would be talking to John, Visa versa, but wasn't John laughing with him? I've never seen him so happy, god, no. This can't be real. I thought he hated him? I mean, he told me many stories about Charles. John places his arms at the back of his neck then grabs hold of my arm to lead me to the Cafeteria.

We sat down, now, this was the time where Cora handed her Class President notes for us to vote for her. That's simply amazing, I have to run into her again. John sat there settling his dilating eyes on Charles ,now, I wasn't sure if it means  you're attracted or interested so I asked. "Uh huh you like him—I mean" I mumbled "I don't " he says in a flash. He grabs firmly the last slice of pizza, no f*cking way is he getting that slice. My mind was full on survival mode, that pizza was mine. Hm, how many calories was it? Just forget it, I'll take the urge to eat.

I munched onto the pizza, Cora displeased comes up to our table, "Hey John and—" she stops and makes a b*tch face against me, great, that one name she couldn't say. "Addilyn" she finally says, now, I'm delighted but not as content as before. Memories start crawling up into my head, it was hard enough dealing with a dad who is a crack addict and a best friend who told everyone. I was f*cking embarrassed. She hands out the papers raising two eye brows, I couldn't help but cry,this was very nostalgic. Everyday, I had to deal with the same sh*t, Charles and Cora belong to each other.

"They're both so mean" I added slumping my self onto the cafeteria table.

________________________________________________________________________________

Made this one less s*** so enjoy. Also the foreshadowing at the end. It's so fking obvious. I won't say what it means though to all does dense readers.

Okay BAIII (Sorry Nixy, I just added some few things, I hope you don't mind)