Chapter 4 || Braxton

Hello it's your favorite s***y writer Nixy

At the time of making this chapter thank you all for 87 reads me and Eria are truly grateful of your time spent reading our s***y chapters

Yo, I just removed a part of Braxton's story I highly apologize if you like it. While writing I honestly forgot a part of his personality and backstory and I messed up a part of his backstory. I apologize

WARNING: HOMOPHOBIC SLURS

-Nixy

________________________________________________________________________________

Braxton Point of View:

I walked out of the door, feeling the breeze pushing on my body. I turn around to see the beautiful autumn leaves falling down to the ground. I started to walk to school while putting up my alter ego to hide my pain. Across the road, I saw Charles. I ran over to him, putting up the fake charming smile I'm used to hiding my true self. "Charlie my man," I say jokingly.  I see him shiver and look straight down when I said, Charlie. Weird. Maybe he hates that nickname. Maybe he was molested before his Uncle years ago. Ha like that could of ever happen (Boi! *facepalms*). I wrapped my arm around his shoulders, patting his back. "Bud, wassup! I practically yelled in his ears (That gotta fking hurt). "I'm fine," he said quickly. While walking straight to school, I saw a nasty sight. Great. I can't believe men over are basically cuddling each other at the park on the other side of the street (Possible foreshadowing idk). "Ugh, Charles look at that. Nasty things they are. I can't believe they are doing this in a public part. If I were like one of them, I would've killed myself for being such a failure in humanity. Men are only supposed to like females and vice versa," I laughed (F**k him also I'm not homophobic I must be such a 'great' writer to write s*** about something I love anyways lez continues). "Uh ya," he chuckled looking down at the ground. We chatted a bit but I've noticed Charles seems distracted. I would question why, but I don't think he wants me snooping into his private life. We were at the side of the road till...

*RING* (That was a bell)

F***. We ran like Usain Bolt to the school. Dear Lord doesn't be late.

________________________________________________________________________________

Okay this all for the day

Just to quickly clarify he's abused by his Father emotionally and physically leading him to cut himself. I forgot a part of his story while making this soooo um maybe in the next chapter, I might include it.

 I forgot a part of his story while making this soooo um maybe in the next chapter, I might include it

Okay Bye!