Chapter 1 New School New Beginning

I woke up to my alarm clock going off I sluggishly get out of bed and make my way to the bathrooms. I take a quick shower then wash my face and brush my teeth. I dry my hair and straighten my long dirty blonde hair. I walk to my closet and pull out a gray short sleeve t-shirt with a plaid shirt that I had cut the sleeves off.
         I walk over to my dresser and pulled out a black laced bra and black laced underwear. I then pull out a pair of black jeans and socks. I get dressed then I pulled on my combat boots I had bought recently. I grab my American flag backpack, motorcycle keys, and phone with my headphones. I walk out my bedroom and go to Matthew's room I peak my head in to see he is pulling his shirt on. I open the creep up behind him and jump on his back. "Sup boo" I say to him with a smile he laughs "sup girly" he said.
         I get off him and sit on his bed and he joins me. "You excited" I ask "eh I'm just hoping their are cute guys" he tells me and I nod. Matthew is gay and he moved with me because his dad kicked him out for being gay. So I invited him to come along with me. "What about you" he ask me and I shrugged "same old  for me. I just hope I make a friend" I tell him. "I hope you meet a guy" Matty tells me that's his nickname from me. I laugh at him "you do realize I am staying out of the 'dating zone'" I tell making quotations with my fingers. "Boo do not make me set you up" he says "alright, alright. I look and see" I tell him "that's better" he says finishing tying his shoes.
         "Your driving the BMW i8" I tell him tossing the keys to him and he squeals with happiness. "Also happy birthday Matty. Also BMW i8 is your birthday present" I tell him and he gawks at me "your serious" he asks. "I wouldn't joke about that" I tell him and he hugs me tight as we fall backwards. "You are the best" he says as I laugh "I know" I say being modest. We both then sit up and continue to laugh "we better go" Matty says "booo" I say and he laughs.
Even though I protested Matthew dragged me, because he was ecstatic to drive his New Car. I hope on my Black Harley Davidson 1999 Fatboy motorcycle, while Matthew got into the BMW. I pull my helmet on and start my baby and oh she sounded great. We pull out of parking lot to our apartment and headed towards West Gate High. Man I am really hating this, but Matty said it wouldn't be that bad. But I have a feeling it will be the total opposite.
         We pull into the school's parking lot and all eyes are on us. I pull into a parking spot and Matty pulled in next to me. Matty gets out with his backpack and I take my helmet off. I get up and get my backpack from my secret compartment. I look to around and everyone is definitely gawking at us, and girls are drooling over Matty. Man it will definitely be funny when he rejects them. "See Cassie first day and we are already popular" said Matty "more like your popular with the girls" I say and Matty makes a disgusted face. I laugh and walk over to him, Matty slung his arm on to my shoulders. I then get glares from all the girls and I couldn't help but smirk while giggling a little.
         Matty and I make our way to the front doors when I catch two kids getting picked on catches my eye. "Great there's assholes here too" I grumble loud enough for Matty to hear who laughs in response. I shrug Marty's arm off and walk over to the situation with Matty following probably smirking. He knows me well and he knows I hate bullies that are complete ass holes. I see the male ass hole who looks like the ring leader about to hit the Freshman looking boy in the face. I drop my bag and grab his fist fast. Everyone looks shocked except Matty, who is smirking big time.
         "Didn't Mommy and Daddy teach you violence isn't always the answer" I say throwing his fist to the side. "Who the hell are you" says the girl ring leader "Cassie Davenport. And let me guess your The Bitch Face Mean Girl. That is rich and pampered. Who thinks she's all that and hottest girl in school" I say mocking her. She becomes angry and is practically steaming with furry. She raises her hand to slap me, but I catch her wrist and give it a tight squeeze. I then let it go and she rubs her wrist.
         "Blakey she hurt me" she cry's to ring leader boy that I am guessing his real name is Blake. "You are asking for trouble" Blakey growls Matty then bursts out laughing and I give an Are-you-dumb-look to ring leader boy here. "Actually the ones causing trouble are you idiots" I tell him "but nice try" I add. Blakey then sends a punch my way as Matty is dying with laughter. I block his punch turn around then kick him in his stomach. He then falls to the ground on his ass Matty continues to laugh as everyone gasps. "You really are immature" I say wiping my jeans down. I then pick up my backpack "come on" I tell the two Freshman looking boy and girl.
         Matty stays put laughing "your seriously stupid for trying to fight a black belt in Karate" Matty says chuckling. He then follows behind us and all I did was smirk. Man I loving giving ass holes a beating.
         Once inside Matty and I look to the two kids "you two alright" I ask and they nod. I smile at them and so does Matty "I'm Cassie, this is Matthew" I say gesturing to Matty. "But call me Matty" he adds on "I'm Sarah this is my Best Friend Gus" Sarah tells us. "What grade are you two in" I ask "11th and you" says Gus "seriously so are we" says Matty. "Matty are you checking out Gus" I ask giggling "yes he's cute" says Matty. "Wait your gay" asks Sarah shocked "yep" I answer for Matty "dang" says Sarah disappointed. "Well unfortunately Matty, Gus isn't gay" says Sarah "it's cool. I could tell" Matty admits.
         "So what's your first classes" asked Gus "Math" answers Matty "English" I say. "Gus and I have math too" said Sarah "damn I'm going solo" I say. "Don't worry Cas will see each other next period" Matty tells me and I nod in response. "So are you two siblings" asked Gus, Matty and I both laugh "once. I was in Foster Care but got emancipated" I tell them. "Oh" says Sarah with an apologetic smile "Matty moved here with me" I add on "So now we're just Best Friends" Matty tells them. We all laugh and then first bell rings "we better get going" says Sarah motioning Matty to follow. "See you in History Cas" Matty tells me, I smile "ok" I say and he leaves.
         I make my way down the halls and a minute before the second bell rings I make it to my English class. I find a nice empty desk in the back of the class next to a window. Out the window you could see the parking lot and some of the football field. You could see the Middle scholars practicing hard for Football. I stare out the window but my attention is turned away from it when I hear my name.
         "Is Cassie Davenport here" asked the teacher I raise my hand and he nods then puts me as present. English was boring as usual I really don't like attending class, but Matty scolded me the first time he caught me. He really brought me to the light, so I haven't skipped class in a year. It was definitely fun, but Matty was right. I'd get no where in life if I don't show up and do the work.
         Just when I was thinking class couldn't get any worse Fucking Blakey waltz in. "Mr. Woods, I am sure their is a great reason you weren't on time" said the teacher and I smirked a little. He handed the teacher a note and the teacher seems shocked, but laughs a little causing my smirk to grow. "That is a good excuse Mr. Woods take a seat" said the teacher trying to not laugh terribly. Blakey grumbles What I am guessing is cuss words then looks around the room. He then spots me and the open seat next to me. I groan as he makes his way to the seat and I place my head on the desk. "This has to be the worst day ever" I mutter under my breath.
         "Hi I'm Blake" I hear and look to see him holding his hand out to me to shake. And I was fucking right his name is Blake; boom that's how awesome I am. "I don't care" I say with a smile and return my attention to the front of the room. I hear him grumble some cuss words and I smirk a tiny bit.
         The bell rings and I stand up to get my stuff when I drop my phone. I go down to get it, but someone grabs it before me. I look to see it's Blake "nice phone isn't this the IPhone 8" he asked "yes" I say taking it. I go to leave but he blocks my way "move please" I say through gritted teeth. "What class you have next" he asked "History" I answered tightening my grip on my bag. "Damn I got Math. We could met up after" he says "no thanks" I say and go around him.
         I make it to History class just in time. I walk in to see Matty saved me a seat between him and Gus. "What took you so long" asked Matty as I sit down "the guy I kicked wasn't letting me leave class" I tell them. "Blake Woods" says Gus "yeah" I say confirming "what is that guys problem" said Matty getting annoyed. "He runs this school practically" Gus tells us "what we talking about" asked Sarah turning around. "About Blake Woods" I tell her "he's a terrible person" Sarah says shaking her head. "He picks on kids and beats people up. A lot of people are scared of him" Gus tells us "even seniors are afraid of him" Sarah adds.
         "He usually skips class and hang by the football field smoking cigarettes or getting drunk" Gus keeps going "his two best friends are Cole and Zander. They have known each other since they were in diapers" "what about the bitch" I ask. "Oh that's Chloe Cogsdale, her dad is a business man and is a millionaire" says Sarah "so I was right she is a rich bitch" I say Matty chuckles in response and so does Gus. "Matthew Clay" says the teacher and Matty raises his hand and the teacher writes him down as present. "Cassie Davenport" says the teacher and I raise my hand as well "glad you will be joining us" says the teacher then marking me as present too.
         History was a little more interesting and definitely a lot better than Math. Since I had my Bestie and new friends here. "What's next" I ask Matty knowing we have it together "free period then lunch" he tells me. "Thank you God" I say dramatically "hey" I hear someone call and I look see Blake. "You guys go on a head" I tell them and they nod and go except Matty. He really is nosy, but he is also back up.
         Blake stops in front of me and catches his breath. "Can I help you" I asked "I was wondering if you wanted to skip your next class with me and my buddies" Blake asks. And though the old me would have said yes I say "no thanks" and turn to leave. "Seriously you caught me as the girl. Who skipped class" says Blake "well aren't you judging a book by its cover" I say and leave. "I am very proud of you Cassie" says Matty as we walk down the hall to the library. "You fucking better be" I tell him and he laughs "I am boo I promise" he says chuckling. He then winks to a guy that I am guessing is gay by the way he is staring at Matty.
         "See Cassie" says Matty "this school will definitely bring us a new beginning" said Matty. I roll my eyes and laugh "yeah sure new school new beginning" I say mocking him. "I'm serious" he says and I just continue walking while Matty laughs.