Cast Road Trip! (TH)

(Don't play song yet)

3rd Person POV
Robert comes up to everyone.
"WERE GOING ON A CELEBRATORY ROAD TRIP." He yells and throws his hands up in the air.
Everyone just finished filming Infinity War. And everyone was excited to watch the movie come together. The premiere was in a few months so they had a lot of time on their hands.
"Sounds good." Tom Hiddleston says
"Sure why not?" Chris Hemsworth says
"Ok."Chris Evans says
"Cool!" Chris Pratt says
Everyone else nodded.

"We leave in 2 days we meet here at 6am. And there are a lot of us so we got like 4 vans." Robert says
Everyone nods and goes home to pack.
Everyone meets up at the set again and sees Robert.

Your POV
We get to the house we rented and go to our shared bedroom.
"It's finally over." I say and flop onto the bed.
"Yup it is babe." Tom says and sits next to me.
"You excited for the road trip?" I ask
"It will be fun! The only road trips I've gone on were with Haz, and my family. So this should be interesting!" He says
"I hope so!" I reply and get up to go shower.
I shower change into my pajamas dry my hair and do my night routine. I head back to the room.
Then Tom gets up and showers too.

I sit on the bed and wait for Tom in the meantime I scroll through Instagram.
I'm seeing a lot of people who are very excited about Infinity War. I play a character named Jessica Stark, I'm Tony Starks daughter in the movie, I was experimented on when I was a baby and I have telekinesis, ice and fire powers and I can control the weather. Also I have electricity powers.
Also in the movie I have a suit.

(https://www

(https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pinterest.com/amp/ritaaldrete/beautiful-and-pretty-dress/?source=images)

com/amp/ritaaldrete/beautiful-and-pretty-dress/?source=images)

(https://ar.pinterest.com/pin/666884657293784757/)

com/pin/666884657293784757/)