-27- brother

HEY GUYS! I WAS DOING A "The Son Of The Devil" STORY ON YOUTUBE. IF YOU WANT TO WATCH IT, YOU CAN ASK ME FOR A LINK AND CHECK IT OUT!
_________________________________
_____________

// YUNA POV //

"Just tell us... who is it?"

Here i am. In the school rooftop. This guys is bothering me. Who else if not this idiot GOT7.

"What are you talking about? Are you crazy?"

"Tch... don't act like you didn't know about it. Tell us, who saved you that day?" Mark said while choked me.

"I... i don't-"

Someone was punch Mark so suddenly. It's not a weak punch, but a harsh punch that can make you sleep all day. I look at that person. It's Y/N. How can she do that? I look at behind her. Heh? Seongwoo? *i love seongwoo😂*

"Yah!! Are you okey?" Seongwoo ask me. I nodded and look at Y/N.

"Fuck you bitch! Why you always disturbing our bussiness?!" Bambam yelled.

"If you deal it with Yuna, then you must dealing with me first." She said with calm tone and emotionless. Wow... it's, scare me.

"Tch... you are such a dumb. Why you want to be friends with this nerdy?" JB said.

"That's right she's a nerdy. But, she have a kind hearted. Did you have it? Naahh... i don't think so." Y/N said while walk away and pulling me with her.

"We will kill you one day. Kim Y/N..."

"With my pleasure." She said with smirk.

"Hey... how did you know that, i'm here?" I ask her.

"I was searching for you around the school. It's lucky this cute sengwee... er.. whatever... he told me where are you been."

"It's Seongwoo..."

I look at him and he was smile at me.

"Thank you... Seongwoo."

He just looking down and blushing.

"Come on. It's not the time for flirting. We are late for our class." Y/N said while pull me.

Seongwoo back to his class. Then we arrived at our class and sit in our desk. The teacher didn't come yet.

"Hey... i forget to ask you last night. How did you found me?"

She raised her head from the desk and stare at me.

"Your mom..."

My... mom?!

"Yeah, your mom."

Wait... she can read my mind?

"I was going to your house, and she said that... she already sold you to the rich man." She said while put back her head to the desk.

Okey... she doesn't

"I...i-"

"Don't worry. I didn't doing anything to her."

"Thanks... Y/N."

"Hey... you know what?" She ask me while look at me again.

"What?"

"I didn't see my brother for the long time. I wonder where is he." She said while pull out her phone.

Y/N's brother... how i want to tell her about him? What she will reacted if she know about it?