-9- party

"Mr. K...kang..." i said and bowed same as the girls.

"Why are you holding the knife?" Mr. Kang ask.

"Sir, you didn't go to work today?" Sana ask.

"Obviously..."

"Sir... i didn't nothing... your maid-"

"My maid? Which one?" Mr. Kang ask. Then Dahyun point at me.

"She's... the maid?" He said. Then he look at Namjoon. Namjoon point at Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin. Then Mr. Kang sigh.

"What are you doing here Dahyun. Didn't you know that you are-"

"Yes she know Dad..." Jin interrupt Mr. Kang.

"Erm sir... i come here to meet your sons. But suddenly your maid-"

"She's not my maid!!" He yelled. The situation became turn to the silent. Wow... i never saw Mr. Kang can mad like this. Well, it's normal 'cause he's the mafia boss. I just stand there like a stone. Then Mr. Kang turn to me and admire my face.

"Why did her cheeks is so red? Boys?" He ask to them.

Screw you Y/N...

Taehyung point at Dahyun. And she looking down. Of course...

"Why Dahyun... did you doesn't enough to destroy my sons? I have told you to stay away from them..." he said.

"But sir... me, tzuyu and momo are their girlfriend..." Jihyo said. Then Mr. Kang sigh.

"Seriously Hoseok? Jimin? Jungkook?" He said.

"Yes dad... i love her..." Hoseok said while pull Tzuyu to upstairs. Mr. Kang shooked his head. Then Jimin pulled Jihyo and Jungkook pulled Momo.

"You guys too?" He ask to the others.

"No Dad... i already realize that they are very disgusting..." Taehyung said. Then Sana look at him.

"What? You said that... i'm disgusting?!" She yelled.

"Not only you... all of you..." i said.

"V!! How dare you called me disgusted!! I'm your girlfriend!" She yelled.

"Since when? Since you betrayed me and kiss Bambam infront of me? Hell no..." he said. Wow, it's must be so broken if that happen to me...

"Enough... get out from my house..." Mr. Kang said.

"But dad, i and Namjoon are couple too... right honey?" Nayeon pull Namjoon arm. He pulled back his hand.

Wait... Dad? Heh...

"Who are you? I don't know who you are..." Namjoon said while looking away.

"Get out... now!!" Mr. Kang yelled. Then they walk out in angry mood. Before Dahyun leave, she whisper to me.

"Never think that you can saved from.. me.." then she leave. I just stare at her way.

Does she really my sister? Hell yes...

Does i really have a related with her? Hell yes...

Does i really have a same Mom and Dad with her?

Hell.... yes...

After she close the door with harshly, i look at Mr. Kang.

"Y/N... are you okey?" Mr. Kang ask me then i nodded.

"I'm fine sir... don't worry... where's is Mrs. Kang?" i said while smile.

"She have something to do with my gang..." he said while turn to the boys.