Mansion

Ok, Imma start with 3rd person's P.O.V.

"Miss Crusch, sir Y/N, we've reached our destination!" the driver called out for both of you to hear.

Upon reaching the entrance, you felt nervous as you gulped in your throat. "It's all right. You don't have to be nervous about meeting someone I know." she said after clearing her throat.

"Right... I trust you, Crusch-san.." you whispered under your breath as the gates opened to the big, big mansion, clean and green.

The green haired lady walked past the gate and you followed after her towards a large, tall door. It opened by the moment you set foot on the carpet.

"Goodevening, Crusch-san. It is nice to meet you again." a maid greeted. Her voice is small but it certainly has its depth, her slightly curled pink hair so long that it reached her waist, and her bright scarlet eyes, peeking out from the door before fully opening it. You opened your mouth as if you are going to say something to the alluring beauty.

"Are you here for him?" she said before you make up your words.

"yes." the lady beside you agreed.

"Welcome, our dear guests, please come in." she gave way for you inside. It seems that she knows you, but shows no expression or feelings on her face as she led you two down to the living room.

"Subaru-kun, Crusch-san is here with another guest to seek your audience." she said and waited for the other to reply.

"oh. Yes, please let them in. And thank you." the man replied as he rose up from his seat.

You were stunned, the man standing in front of you is none other than your best friend, Natsuki Subaru.
"Got it, Barusu." the red head said as she bowed to all of you before leaving the room.

"ah." Crusch-san sighed as he sat on a comfy chair in sync with Subaru.

"...." you stared, still dazed, unsure of what to say or what to do in this kind of situation.

"Hello, there." Subaru said as he patted the seat beside him, indicating that you shall seat beside him.

"I see that you've been doing well, Natsuki Subaru." the green haired lady across stated.

"oh, yes. It's all thanks to Roswaal and you! Crusch-san~." he replied while scratching the back of his head.

"So, how have you been doing, young man?" he added.

"Oh, uhh... Yes." you said nervously.

"You see, Subaru, this Y/N-kun over here has the same situation as you when I first met you." Crusch-san said.

"Hm. I see." Subaru only hummed in response.

"You know, you look like my best friend from highschool... And you have the same name as him... What a coincidence..." he added, as if he's so old that he doesn't know that you are EXACTLY his bestfriend back then... Even until now.

You got impatient. You stood up, and lift your right hand to your chest. "SUBARU!! IT'S ME!! WHY CAN'T YOU REMEMBER??! WE GOT BIT BY SOME BIG-A** DOGS AND THE NEXT DAY YOU WENT MISSING!!! AND NOW I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED HERE, WITH YOU BEING OLD AND HAVING A FAMILY, WHILE I HAVING ISSUES AND YOU KNOW WHAT?! I CAN RETURN TO LIFE WHEN I DIE---" you said in a flash, when suddenly, you felt a hard grip in your chest. You panicked and panted for air, leaving the two curious and confused.

"I know what??" Mr. Car asked.

"I deeply apologize." you said as you ran away from the room, not minding the consequences and their shoutings of 'Wait!!' from them.

'shit! Now I'm gonna be hated for running away and being rude in front of a stranger!!' you yelled at yourself.

You opened a door at the right side of the hallway and closed it behind your back. To your surprise, you found a big library, full of books and it amazed you.

You wandered around, checking out the books that piqued your interest when---

"Hah? An intruder? How unusual for some stranger like you to find this room. My room." a little girl glared at you. From shock, your grip loosened from the thick book you are holding, causing it to fall on the tiles. It made the little girl more pissed off.

"You are to be punished for intruding my room, laying your filthy hands on that book and letting it touch the ground." she furrowed her brows as she raised her right hand and blew an attack towards you.

The lights went out, you succumbed to the darkness. Y/N lost conciousness.