"I don't give a shit about what Leigha thinks about the damn hole. I'll have someone repair it," I said and glared at the wall.

"That's not the point," Liam said, and sighed before rolling his eyes then sitting down in the chair.

"Harry, I think you need to tell us the full story about Justin. If you want us to help you find this Damaris character then you have to tell us why you trust Justin, it's an even trade," Louis spoke up and turned his attention toward me.

I grunted slightly. "This isn't a time for story time, lads."

"You said that Layla was perfectly safe with Justin, so I assume that means you have time to fill us in on this information," Louis responded, and smirked slightly.

I slowly sat down on the couch, and sighed. "Fine. I'll tell you about him, but none of this is suppose to leave this room. I mean it."

**Flashback**

"Keep her in there until I say otherwise," I said, and rubbed my temples as I heard Serena's screams from the other side of the door. She was annoying me to no end at this point, and she was very lucky I couldn't kill her without subsequently killing myself later on. "And don't let anyone in there," I added.

"Yes, sir," A guard from behind me spoke up, and stood in front of the door. 

I walked away from him, and down one of the long forgotten streets of this human settlement. We were on the search for humans that had come of age, and could be sold in our auctions because we were in need of fresh blood. The supplies of humans were growing smaller, and it was getting to the point where I was about to order that every female that was able to would be forced to procreate with any male available to increase the numbers. It would take time, of course, but the human race on each of the Isles would gradually rise, and everything would be alright.

However, because I didn't want to do anything that drastic, I came here to the discarded rural areas of the USA to gather the young females and males that would be useful. Though, I didn't plan on separating families that way, I would only take the humans that didn't appear to have any ties to anyone. Besides, I would be doing them a favor with how horrible the areas around me were. It was bloody dreadful and depressing here.

I could hear screams and yells of distress, but didn't bother paying much attention, I couldn't focus on them because there wasn't anything that I could do to help. If I tried to help one it would only escalate to more than one, and soon I'd have to help this entire population. That wasn't my current mission.

A certain mixture of screams from the same area caught my attention, and I frowned slightly as I cocked my head to hear the sounds more clearly. It appeared to be a group of adults arguing, and the sounds of a couple children crying out of fear. I used my vampire speed to run toward the noises, and I came to a small house that was nearly falling into itself, then walked straight in.

"I don't care how you fucking get my money! Just get it before I take your wife, and use her as my payment," A vampire spat toward a human man that appeared to be in his late thirties, but he could've been younger. It was only a guess and his appearance could be deceiving due to his lack of food.

"No, please! Just take whatever you want. Leave my wife," The man cried toward the vampire, and protectively stood in front of his wife.

"So you wouldn't care if I took those children you have stored in the other room?" The vampire asked with a cruel smile, one that made my stomach twist in anger.

They had yet to notice me, and I decided to stand in the background until I felt the need to step in. I was curious to see how this interaction would go.