You face palmed for the boys and you swore you heard Jungkook say 'oops' quickly followed by a smack and an 'ow'.

"Anyway, are you ready to go now that you had your little fun?" She questioned standing from her seat.

"Yeah, it's just..." you paused as you followed her out of the Tavern, "It didn't send location did it?"

"Nope."

You let out a sigh of relief as you began walking down the street. From your card holder the boys light orbs shot out and they formed themselves walking behind you two.

"See. What did I tell you?" Jin said as Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck. "I hope we didn't keep you waiting long in there, Chaelin."

"Not at all, just a few minutes," she chuckled at the motherly boy.

"Good because these children were playing around all because they got some nice new things to play with- that should I mention are not to be played with-" you cut off Jin at that point by asking him a question.

"Didn't you join in after?" You gave him a look to which the others agreed and started repeating the question with smirks on their faces.

"Well I did disagree at first but..." he stopped once he saw the look the entire group was giving him. "Okay, I admit I joined in too. But deep down I knew I was at fault."

A wide smile appeared on your face as the boys continued to pester the eldest boy saying he had no right to chastise them.

The friendly banter continued till the group reached the forest. Chaelin pulled out the legendary Frozen Elm Compass from her inventory and opened up the locket-like chamber. Underneath the endless shimmering water was a picture of a map with an blinking red dot at a paths end.

"Follow the path?" Jimin questioned, receiving a nod from Chaelin and the group headed towards the entrance.

After a ten minutes of walking through forest paths and having to retrace steps due to taking a wrong turn, the group reached a large gate covered in vines, ivy and moss. The rusting metal gate stood at least 7ft tall, maybe more, and towered over the small humans in front of it. Two large, marble gargoyle like creatures stood either side of the gate, as if guarding it from the monsters that lurked in the forest and unwanted visitors. Along the arch, above the metal, engraved in the stone, were the four symbols of a usual playing card deck: a heart, a spade, a diamond and a clover.

As you stepped closer to the gate a small window popped up in front of you asking: Would you like your party to proceed into the dungeon? You pressed the 'yes' button and a good luck window popped up before the symbols at the top of the gate began to glow and gates began to open .

Yoongi pulled out the map he had showed previously in the day, however this time it was shrunk down into a map card displaying the smaller scaled map in a hologram above it. Yoongi led the group down the route he had marked and not too long after they had encountered a pack of Chestia Forest Imps. They weren't that threatening and didn't take too long for you and Chaelin to get passed.

Soon after the encounter came the first puzzle of many. Again the puzzle was simple, especially with Namjoon's mind on their side. But, with no doubt, this dungeon would only get more difficult the further they traveled into the darkness.