Pregnant with twins

Start from the beginning

"Baby maybe you really should go back to bed" Zach chooses to say instead as he tries to lead his wife up the staircase but she resists

"Zackariyah" She whines tiredly she can't go back up there, even if she had food and everything up there in her room it does get boring up there.

"What the heck is spider babies like you didn't even say vampire babies?" Zach says making her raise a brow at him,was he really saying that?.

"Thanks but no thanks I don't want a freaking demon as a child" Amal states sternly making her husband to burst into laughter and she laughs along noticing how ridiculous their argument was, she opened her mouth to say something when his phone started to ring, he looked at her waiting for her to talk ignoring the sound of his phone ringing making her smile he always puts her above everything even work but she really doesn't try to take care of that, so she points towards his phone and muttered for him to answer up the call.

"Answer!, I'm just gonna go back up now, are you happy now?" She states making her husband grin he leaned in and pressed a kiss to her forehead and she could barely remember the second one she received from him which was feather light but full of affection, he pulled away and grabbed his phone pressing on the green button to answer the call.

"Yeah,very very!" Zach finally says to her before putting the phone against his ear and turning away making her roll her eyes with a dazed smile on her face, she grabbed at the railing and started to make her way up the stairs counting her steps and stopping a few times to take a deep breath as her feet started to hurt again, she hates it that her legs are swollen but the doctor did say it was normal due to her pregnancy.

But what happened next was too heart wreaking as It all happened too fast, and Zach's phone call was interrupted by a scream which immediately made him turn around with so many emotions rushing in his body that he felt like the wire that connected reality to him was cut and that was it, the worst thing that he had ever seen was right in front of him. His heart skipped multiple beats before stopping for a few seconds, maybe even minutes...he couldn't find it in himself to take a breath that wasn't forced at this point, he felt as if his chest was blocked and no oxygen wanted to pass in.

He felt stuck! as If he was glued to the ground, as he watched it all happen but then as quickly as he froze, all the ice in his blood melts as he rushes forward to his wife who was now laying in a pool of her own blood, it almost feels like he is stuck in a horror movie except this time there was no monster but crippling fear,shock and pain everything looked like it was happening in slow motion to him yet he couldn't find it in himself to be fast enough to stop it from happening.

"Amal" He screams as he shakes her body but her eyes kept on closing and opening just like a light which was about to trip off and die.

"Hmm! The babies..." she mumbles weakly

"Are fine Amal just stay with me" Zach pleads

"My babies..." she mumbles her eyes shutting again making her husband pat her cheek not wanting her to close her eyes.

"Amal..." Zach yells shaking her by her shoulders but she could barely keep her eyes open yet she could see it, she could feel it to and that was what scared her the most.

"Z-zach I don't want my babies to die,I don't want to die" She yells helplessly both from the pain and fear that was eating her up from the inside, because really there was just so much blood everywhere!, and all of it was coming from nowhere but her!.

She still can't believe that it was all coming from her,she refused to believe yet she knew, she knew that she was pregnant yet she wasn't careful enough, she couldn't believe that she has hurt her own babies that had barely 4 weeks left to come out to the world, what kind of mother is she?, she had just a little time to keep them safe but all her efforts where in vain now, and the pain was at it's max to the extent where death almost feels like the it would have been the best option compared to this pain that she was going through.