Glistening Night.

A/n: I don't know how I did this....but I did. This is what happens after you watch J-hope during the No More Dream dance break...........you write smut. 😂 This is literally the first EVER full on sex scene I've ever written so be gentle 🙈

The warm ocean breeze rushes around me as I slide the glass door closed for the evening. I pause for a moment to look over the beautiful sunset-drenched beach, gazing into the distance and thinking of the eventful day we had swimming and playing in the sea. The first day to our week-long vacation is ending well.

After years of being around them nearly 24/7, the boys had finally invited me to their annual beach trip . They hesitated until now, likely afraid that I'd be uncomfortable being the only woman in a house full of men. But we've all been friends since childhood so it could never be uncomfortable to me.

Mostly everyone is already asleep in their rooms except for Jimin and Hoseok who are currently sitting on the couch watching a movie. I walk over to the arm of the couch and sit, glancing down at the boys. Hoseok looks up at me and flashes his beautiful smile, sending my heart into overdrive. Jimin sits, clutching a pillow, leaning onto Hoseok's shoulder, sound asleep. I smile at the cuteness of the scene.

“I'm going to bed now. You should head to bed soon, as well.” I say to Hoseok since he's the only one left awake.

He stretches the arm that's not pinned down by Jimin's sleeping form. “I am. Just gotta take this baby to the room first.” I giggle at his comment.

I notice food wrappers and magazines spread out all over the floor on the other side of the coffee table.

Boys.

The messiest creatures on this planet. Especially if there are seven of them together in one space.

I walk over to clean up the mess, bending over and grabbing a few magazines and placing them on the table. For the rest I squat down and gather, not wanting to hurt my back bending over for too long. I kneel down to organize them in a neat pile on the coffee table, running my fingers across the spines to help align the edges. Out of the corner of my eye I notice Hoseok watching me clean but pay it no mind, as it's something he always seems to do. He must not realize that I can feel his stare on me by the way he openly glares, never trying to hide it. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy his eyes on me.it.

He clears his throat as I stand back up and turns his attention back to the TV. As I head to my room I pat his hand that is resting on the arm of the couch. “Goodnight.” I say.

“Night.” he replies.

The guys share rooms but I get one to myself, for obvious reasons. I'm sure I'll enjoy the quietness of my own space after being surrounded by their craziness and energy that is their norm.
I reach my room at the end of the hallway and shut the door behind me. I showered earlier so I head straight into bed after stripping off the shorts I was wearing. From my bed I can see out of the patio door, and roll onto my side for a better view of the beach and night sky. The stars glisten across the clear sky, calming my mind enough to fall asleep.

------

A heavy weight pressing into me and pressure around my neck awakens me. Panicked ensues as my eyes open and try to adjust to the darkness of the room. Before I can see his face, I hear his raspy voice from above me.

“You like how my hand feels wrapped around your neck, baby girl?” he says. A voice I instantly know belongs to Hoseok. His usual scent of soap and jasmine washing over me, igniting something hidden deep down.

I try to speak but his soft fingers grasping my neck prevent any words from leaving my lips. My hand lifts to grab onto the arm holding me captive, but he immediately grabs it and pins it to my side with his other hand.