twentythree

aaliyah

"so is we finna go to her house?" hailey asked.

lmao ole girl was too ready.

"yeah come on , i just needa see what she finna say." i said and she walked out the house following genesis.

*******
"im coming!" bianca yelled outside of the door , i heard her.

she opened the door and she had an shocked expression on her face.

"we need to talk." i said and she led us into her home.

she offered us an drink but i passed , i just needed to see if the shit was true.

"what do you guys want?" she asked us.

"its not them , its me." i said but then continued.."are you fucking jayden?" i asked her and then she giggled

"well yeah , you should've known..the months he wasn't talking to you he was talking to me obviously." she said in a 'duh' tone.

i tried to hold back the tears because how could she do this to me? i knew she was an hoe the whole time.

"bitch fuck you." i said and then i walked up to her and slapped her.

"bitch what the fuck!?" she yelled and then she had yanked me down onto the floor while pulling my real hair.

"let them fight." said genesis , i could tell she was holding back hailey.

i then took my advantage on the ground to kick her in the stomach and then i managed to get on top of her and then sending punches to her face repeatedly and then i felt someone snatch me up and it was genesis.

"stop." she said calmy.

i was crying but it wasn't because i was sad , its because i was mad.

"can we go?" i said

"yeah come on , i dunno why were still here." hailey said and then we left.

********

i cried all day long , it was 6 o clock currently and i was home alone . i decided to call micah because i could use an old friend right now , i guess ill talk to my brother later on . prolly too busy with amari , a baby that isn't even his.

hey could you come over ?
6:12 pm

micah🤞🏽💙: yeah , is there some wrong?
6:13 pm

actually it is , i need someone to talk to.
6:15 pm
read.

since he didn't live too far he would probably make it in about seven minutes or less. glad i moved to where someone i knew was close.

about seven minutes later i heard knocking and i went to the door and it was him. i pulled him into an tight hug because i misses him an lot.