twentyone

liyah
a week later.

I called things off with marion even though we weren't together , he said he wasn't mad and we were kind of rushing it anyways. Me and Jayden are trying an relationship right now and he's been nicer than ever since I actually gave him an chance. He has his own place but he comes over time to time. His place is way bigger than mine and he wants me to move out and sell my place but I don't want to. I guess I'll have to move in with him sooner of later.

"So you and jayden are official?" Said hailey while playing with amari

"Yes hailey.."

"Your birthday is next week!!" She yelled and then amari had buck eyes while looking at her mommy

"Yeah I know , I'm not that hype though." I told her.

Today was march 10th which meant my birthday was next week on the 17th which is st.Patrick's day.

"Girl whatever , you turning 19! You can't be boring all your life." She said and I rolled my eyes and grabbed my niece from her arms and held her.

"Ugh I know , I just wanna spend time with the people who matter the most in my life." I said speaking of her , my brother , and jayden.

"Which is?" She said

"You , my brother , and jayden duh..but I might as well go out somewhere."

"No bi-- I mean girl , you and jayden can spend some time with eachother . He got something planned but I ain't gonna tell ya." She said and I groaned while giving her baby back to her.

"Ugh girl whatever , but when me and jayden done I gotta spend time with you and the girls again like last week . That was fun as hel-- I mean heck!" I said and she laughed. I wasn't supposed to cuss in front of her daughter cause she told everyone not to. But she stay cussing herself.

"Right , but imma leave..bye girl. Amari tell auntie lili bye." She told amari and she just smiled at me with her gums and I laughed and then they left.

MyMannzz💍😋: im omw ta come & put that dick in yo life.
5:50 pm

boy gtf back and just come over here 😭.
5:53 pm

MyMannzz💍😋: i'm texting and driving for yo ugly ass now if i die imma haunt you.
5:56 pm

okay jay💀.
5:57 pm

fifteen minutes later.

"Hey uglyy." I said as jay walked through my door. He had on a black&white Nike jacket & the Nike logo was white and he was playing with the strings on them while walking inside. He also had on some true religion jeans and some all white air force ones.

"Hey guh , so what we doing?" He asked me while plopping down on my couch.

"We chilling , no sex or nothing..unless you trynna eat me out." I told him and he bust out laughing.