eight

Aliyah p.o.v. - 6 months later .

me , my brother & my dad has gotten closer over the months . hailey is 7 months pregnant so she hasn't been at school and i miss her , but i do go over to her house . my brother and hailey are dating . weird right? he doesn't even care that she had an baby by another boy . jayden & i are still best friends but he has a new girlfriend her name is princess . & she's really annoying and she doesn't like me because she thinks im trying to take her 'man' . were on the last week of school and im honestly happy . im still single sadly , i don't know why i thought i had a chance with him ( aka jay ) . he stopped kind of talking to me . we would only talk to me when he's not around his girlfriend or when there's not a lot of people around. im tired of the shenanigans with him . my brother has tried hooking me up with some of his friends but they're just not for me , the only boy i wanted was jayden . but one of my brothers friend name was devon , me and him talk time to time . just as friends though , he likes me but i don't like him..he would flirt with me and i would just blush , every time he comes over or anytime some of my brothers friends come over i lock myself in the room unless im getting something to eat or unless im asking him something . but enough about what's happened over the months ..storytime 🙃 .

********

"damien why did you eat my food?" i asked him while walking downstairs to where he was , which was in the den with his friends

"what you had?" he said playing dumb.

"boy i had a to-go plate from chillis , from when we went yesterday.. your ugly ass always eating my shit." i told him walking off but then somebody had grabbed my hand and i thought it was my brother because i was about to swing on whoever this was , but it was just devon so I was relieved .

"what devon?" i said

"let me talk to you upstairs..in your room" he said

"fine , but it gotta be quick because im about to go to haileys" i told him walking upstairs to my room and he followed ..

we was now sitting down in my bed , i wanted to see what this nigga wanted with me .

"why you been ignoring me?" he said

"umm , i haven't been ignoring you..if anything you've been ignoring me." i told him looking towards my wall not facing him .

"no i haven't , you know i like you right?" he said rubbing my thighs up and down

"yes i know that devon , but we can't do this right here" i said looking down at my thigh

"man..." he trailed

"man nothing ." i told him

"we did it before." he said smirking

"yeah , because it was an mistake." i lied

"girl whatever , im bout to go back downstairs with yo brother..ill buy you some food if you want." he said

"nah you don't have to , thanks tho." i said pecking his lips

"don't start." he warned me