"No it's not but I'm just trying to protect her Mali."

"From what Calum?"

"From me." I sighed, what Mali doesn't know is that I use to bully Camber.

"Why?" She asked, and that's when the truth came out.

"I use to bully Camber when we were in high school." I admitted, she covered her mouth and looked at me in shock.

"You mean you, hi-"

"Yes, don't bring it up. I hate remembering what I did." I said cutter her off.

"But you've changed Calum, right?" She asked.

"I did it for her," I said running my fingers through my hair. "I really love her Mali, but I can't stand to watch her get hurt by me anymore. That's why I'm pushing her away from me.." I said.

"Don't do that Calum!"

"Don't do what?" I asked.

"Push her away, don't do that. You love her, and you guys have a son together-"

"And another one on the way." I chuckled lightly. She smacked me on my arm, "Ouch, Mali what was that for?" I asked rubbing my arm.

"For not telling me you're having another baby!" She squealed, "I want to be there when he or she is born and-"

"Mali." I groaned, cutting her off, "I told you I'm leaving.." I trailed off.

"No you aren't Calum." She sternly told me, "I'm not letting you turn into one of those douchy guys that leave girls when things get tough, no, you're going to fix this. Talk to her." She told me.

"I can't talk to her."

"Why, Calum it isn't that hard to talk to her." She said.

"We got into an argument," I said, "Luke, my best friend, yeah he kissed her." I told her.

"Luke did what?!" She shouted.

"He kissed Camber, and I punched him in the jaw, I could've done worse but I didn't.." I admitted. Luke did piss me off when he told me, he's lucky I didn't break his nose, I would have too.

"Calum, what are you even doing here, go get Camber back." She said yanking me off the couch and pushing me towards the door.

"No, I- I'm not ready to talk to her yet." I panicked.

"Don't care, go talk to her." She said pushing me out the door now.

"Mali."

"Go Calum, you'll be fine." She smiled at me. I ran up and hugged her one last time.

"You're the best sister in the world Mali." I said giving her a big hug.

"I know, now go." She said pushing me away.

Smiling to myself I took my sisters word and walked to our house. It was a thirty minute walk but it was worth it. I was nervous at what everyone would say to me, or think since I haven't talked or seen them in a week. I've had time to think about it, still a little mad at what Luke did, I can forgive him, only because I do need Camber.

I was at the house, standing outside of the house. I tried knocking on the door but I couldn't bring myself to do it, I just stood there about to knock but I'd take my hand away from the door. I can't face her, she probably hates me for waiting so long. Pushing all of my thoughts away I finally was about to knock, but the door opened before I could knock.

"Calum." Michael said softly, Bentley came from behind Michael's leg and looked up at me. Before I could react Bentley was hugging my leg, tears falling from his eyes. I picked him up and hugged him back, tears threatening to fall from my eyes as he hugged me tightly and cried into my shoulder.