Fairy Courts

*First Before I start this Next Chapter I would love to thank all the Viewers who are reading this and to all who vote it makes me so happy to know people enjoy what I put out. Please Check out my other stories and don't forget to Vote and Comment. 

Through Out Human History, The Fae have been Classified into a classic Court system. The Good and the bad. The right and the wrong. Often Defined as Night and Day.  But, The Correct term for the two courts is Seelie and the Unseelie.  The Courts began due to the efforts of Queen Titiana, an ancient fairy who origins were believed to have been born from the earth itself. Titiana at first created the court as a way to keep the fairy kind in check and to keep a special balance within the world. The Courts separated with the ascension of Titiana's Daughter's Mab and Ariel. With the Birth of Her Daughters and Titiana designed into weakness, the courts were divided. 

Seelie

The Seelie Court is known as the Summer, Spring, or Light Court. The Court Ruled by Queen Ariel, Daughter to Queen Titania and King Oberon and Sister to Queen Mab of the Seelie Court. 

Through the Separation of the Courts, different species joined different courts. 

Elves, Brownies, Gnomes, Dryads, Alven, Hobgoblins, Pixies are known for the Seelie Court.

Unseelie

The Unseelie Court. Also known as the Midnight Court, Winter Court, and the Dark Court. Ruled by Queen Mab, Daugther to Queen Titiania and King Oberon Sister to Queen Ariel of the Seelie Court and wife to the Trickster Puck.  Queen Mab is more secretive then her sister taking great care to observe than act. 

Dark elves, Kelpies, Banshees, Bogles, Goblins, Spriggans, Ashtrays are known for the Unseelie Court. 

But, Within Fairy History there is another Court. This Court is more secretive and is more of a way to give those not placed within the higher court system a type of Voice. 

Courtless Fairies or The Given. 

These Fairies keep themselves out of Court Business usually out of both safety and necessity. These Fairies are free to do as they please and rule by there own system called the Given. 

Succubi, Dwarves, Trolls, Nymphs, Selkie

Are the Type of Fairies that often keep to themselves but they also one of the types of Fairies to never really tell you whose side they are on. 

It is within these states that fairy kind lay and keep balance. But, Within every story lays a Villian and for the Fae, it is the Fallen. 

Fallen

The Fallen are races of Fairies to evil and destructive to stay within any court. These Fairies are usually banished from the Fae world and sealed away from the Immortal and Mortal kind. 

Such Fairies are known such as Sluagh also known as Thе Host оf thе Unforgiven Dead. Hags and RedCaps are some of the other types of Fairies that fit into this category.

This Faction of Fae is forever kept watched by the two courts. If any of the Fallen were to either escape and cause havoc on the world then it is up to the three courts to set them back within there prisons. 

When It comes to the Fae, what can be said is that they are a beautiful mystical race that has lived within are worlds for thousands if not millions of years. But, From my Experience with this kind of Race is they are a type of being that can not fully be understood or judged.